The sprites for the third version have been enhanced for those like me who have problems with their color vision or have a difficult time differentiating some of the sprites from the field turf and other on-screen TSB goodness.
1. All sprites have a complete black outline.
2. Socks are white & cleats are black (happy medium between the original & my other enhanced versions).
3. Shadowing around cleats/feet have returned but are now subdued.
4. All wristbands are white.
5. All endzones are subdued. Note, endzones utilize the snow game appearance in both fair & rainy weather.
6. Added an alternate "subdued field." NFL logo and field markings now correspond to the snow conditions which allows for easier tracking of the outlined sprites.
7. No pant striping.
8. Dazed players now shake their heads as if dizzy when getting up after being floored just like the NES version.
9. All running animations have been tightened up.
10. Neutral sprite pose corresponds with the original NES/SNES poses. Previous neutral sprite removed.