The sprites for this ROM have been enhanced for those like me who have problems with their color vision or have a difficult time differentiating some of the sprites from the field turf and other on-screen chaos.
List of changes:
1. All sprites have a black outline.
2. Socks & cleats are black.
3. Shadows removed.
4. All wristbands are white.
5. Neutral stance has been redrawn.
6. Some end zones were lightened to compensate for the black cleats (IND, CIN, PIT, RAI, SD, PHX, ATL, & NO). Note, these end zones utilize the snow game appearance in both fair & rainy weather.
7. Approximately 40% of the sprite sheet has been modified from the previous versions. The changes are minor--a pixel here or a pixel there; however, this version fixes some minor animation transitions I noticed while playing through a season.
The attached ROM is the Original 1993 version without any hacks applied other than the sprite/color modifications as mentioned above. All the incorporated changes enhance the visual appearance of the on-screen sprites and improves upon the overall visual presentation.
Again, if I find any other issues with a sprite or even a pixel then I will upload a new version here. All previous versions can be deleted.
If you find any anomalies with the sprites shoot a message over and I will correct the issue.