About This File
- All 32 NFL Teams!
- (NEW) 2018-2019 NFL Schedule!
- Updated Rosters!
- Some playbooks / depth chart re-adjusted for 3 WR sets.
- Team AI & stats based upon success in the 2017-2018 season.
- Halftime Stats!
- Aaron Rogers, Carson Wentz, and Andrew Luck Return!
- Press Start instead of B to throw a lobb pass.
- (NEW) Jaguars and Titans mini / large helmet updates!
- (NEW) Titans uniform update!
- (NEW) Hybrid Defenses. (Extra defensive backs!)
- (NEW) Rosters 2/3/19
- (NEW) 2019 AFC & NFC Pro Bowl Rosters
3 DIFFERENT VERSIONS AVAILABLE! (STANDARD / JUICED / JUICED PLUS)
SET Commands Applied :
*Add stats after quarters (Halftime Only)
*Press Start instead of B to throw a lob pass
*Bruddog's Moving Grapple / Push-Pull Hack
*Directional Punts ~ hold UP or DOWN to angle your punt
*Decrease Injuries in SKP Mode
*Decrease Injuries in MAN Mode
*Change player kickoff position to the 30
*Change Touchback To 25-Yard Line
*FG Avoid Kick Block Fix
*Extra Point Try Moved to 15 Yard Line
*'Hut-Hut' Pre-Snap Cadence for 32-Team Roms
*QB throws ball instead of taking sack and runs less
*Kickoff speed increased
JUICED PLUS VERSION
*Jstout 'Logic' Modifier
*Preseason and zero win games are more challenging. (Buck's TSB COM Juice Setter)
SET COMMANDS GUIDE by SBlueman :
Recommended Emulator :
Recommended Setup :
1. Config \ Video \ Check 'allow more than 8 sprites per scanline.'
2. Config \ Timing \ Check Overclocking (old PPU only) and enter '240' into both scan line boxes.
*If you aren't using an emulator that supports these functions, don't care about flickering sprites,
and just want to play, download the NES Classic Edition
Many thanks to other user submitted roms for player stats and editing.
Rosters may not be 100% perfect and any comments are appreciated.
- Special thanks to Maverick209 for his insight on player ratings.
**Please note this is a WIP rom, so check back often for revisions!**
Check out this thread for custom covers for all 32 teams!*
What's New in Version 0.1 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.
- With version 0.1: