About This File
FEBRUARY 17, 2017.
THE FINAL VERSION OF THIS ROM IS HERE
- Accurate rosters
- Attributes according to the 2016 Season
- PRO BOWL 2016 Rosters and uniforms
- 2016 NFL RECORDS
- New FA Values (Thanx to DRUNKEN HONKEY)
Super Bowl LI Season 2016 is here with TECMO SUPER BOWL 3.
Changes over the league have happened and now the season kickoff is real.
First of all Thanx to Drunken Honkey for all his advices, and help without you man this couldn't be possible.
The TSB3 Bible.
Tons of people that developed TSB3 Roms before.
The valuable information helped me to create the ROM, ttrying to be very accurate in attributes.
Remember I'm not good at graphics, I do my best but I still suck...
Fine. The game itself.
30 Teams as you know, hope a 32 version arrives sometime soon because there's people working in this so difficult task, but in the meantime we have this.
The ROM contains every original team in TSB3 except for the Oilers. The Ravens are instead.
A complementary ROM will come in a few days with the Titans and Texans, removing Ravens and Browns.
- Real uniforms, including cut scenes.
- Attributes completely customized for every player.
- Rosters updated to September 08, 2016.
- Free Agency Points according to the salary of each player. (This means that you could have a very good player, but his FAP value is low).
- Playbooks customized for maximize the attributes of the offenses.
- Offensive schemes designed for obtain the best of the players.
- Defensive schemes according to real.
- 2015 Pro Bowl rosters and unifors (the uniforms shouldn´t take so serious).
- Real Free Agents in the pool. (Mark Sanchez is here because I suppose that Romo will be back, not for much; so he is in the Cowboys roster, and Prescott will be starter, so if you want to have Sanchez, go for him in the Free Agency).
- Complete new Hidden Players took from the 1966, 1976, 1986 and 1996 drafts. I took the best I could from every position from these 4 drafts.
Just enjoy it and let me know anything you notice.
FOOTBALL IS BACK!
What's New in Version 1.0.0 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.
- With version 1.0.0: