Message Board viewing issues on new ios9?

War Machine

Anybody else having issues with the mobile version of the boards since the new iOS 9 came out?

The board shrinks every time I go on the site and I have to constantly expand to view. This has been going on since the new release came out... Very frustrating. Other message boards I follow that use same software as this one work fine.

Anybody else having issues with the mobile version of the boards since the new iOS 9 came out?

The board shrinks every time I go on the site and I have to constantly expand to view. This has been going on since the new release came out... Very frustrating. Other message boards I follow that use same software as this one work fine.

I have the same issue.

I preferred the old browser to Tapatalk, but I'll probably give it another try.

I agree, i prefer the mobile version over tapatalk but will likely switch to it since the mobile is driving me crazy.

Tapatalk's app was completely redone 3 months or so ago. I actually prefer it over the mobile site, especially because I visit multiple forums.

Alternatively, you can download Chrome on your iOS device. It operates as normal in that browser.

That being said, we have a big site upgrade coming up (v4.0) that will address a lot of issues as well as add a ton of new features.

Sorry I don't have IOS 9 so I have no idea. I might have a flaw in the mobile skin though that might be the reason for the issue.

Tapatalk's app was completely redone 3 months or so ago. I actually prefer it over the mobile site, especially because I visit multiple forums.

Alternatively, you can download Chrome on your iOS device. It operates as normal in that browser.

That being said, we have a big site upgrade coming up (v4.0) that will address a lot of issues as well as add a ton of new features.

I'm behind a few instances on Tapatalk update for the site. Anything that needs to be updated there?

Also should be updating the site software before the end of the year (maybe the end of the month). A big issue it will address is that instead of a separate mobile skin we'll have a responsive design like you're used to seeing with everyone else