WIP: TSB 2015-16 Alpha

MartinFN

Hey all....

This is my first release of my ROM. All feedback is appreciated.

This ROM is based on the 15-16 Season. It is a hack free game except for two hacks. One... is the fact it is a 32 team ROM (CX 1,05 base ROM) and the other is the Pat placement ( from bruddog) .Graphics have been played with and stats have been changed.......

Which brings us to the main point of the ROM. This is a remix ROM. It is based off of Madden 16's overall rating of individual players, which I then ranked and replaced with the same ranked player of the 1991 base ROM. So be forewarned, your favourite players may not play exactly as they do in real life. But, the team strength is very well maintained and it feels very very "tecmo".

So I hope you give it a shot. I enjoyed making it.

Help is needed. I would like to add weather palettes,as well as changing the end zones to match the two teams currently playing. Also, I have an idea for hacking the pro bowl change player screen to allow you to edit any team... I doubt it... but any ideas guys?TSB 2015 ALPHA.nes

• 2 weeks later...

After running a weekend league with this ROM , several things came up. 1, I used the wrong base ROM somehow. 2, we several players were mis rated and I had to go back a bit and start again with a new weighted rating system. 3, some teams were very narrow in their game plans... Which brings me to my question, is the worst starting quarterback in the league better than the best back up qb? Using the Madden 16 ratings leaves several teams without real quarterbacks....

OK, well I will explain. The ROM is a remix of the the 91. And very mistakenly I rated all the players by adding the sum total of all their stats, then sorting them into position based lists and then using madden 16s overall rating of the players assigned them the players stats from the 91 players list. So for instance, Lynch was given 94 HP as the RB with the highest stat total in the 91 base ROM had 94 HP. I know this method was wrong...now. I have been playing with a weighted rating system where I add up the sum total of the stats but multiply the two most important stats by 3 for the most important and 2 for the other. But, I'm still getting a few odd results. Any ideas or suggestions are welcome.