Yes, Darrell Thompson........He is eazily the Packers best runningback on this game........He was a 6'2 230 lb rookie Tailback from the Minnesota Golden Gophers.  His career didn't quite pan out as well as everybody in Greenbay thought it would, but he was a hell of a talent.....but in reguards to his skill in Tecmo Superbowl, he seems to have a hidden stat, which from my personal experience, he seems to stay in EXCELLENT condition the whole fucc!n year if you start him......I had 3,500+ yrds rushing with him one year, and over 50 TD's......not to mention, he's a hell of a returner.  I'm suprized that a Greenbay fan like yourself hasn't heard of him...he was big $#!t round the time this game came out......(Google him, and then try a season with him starting...see what happens)

Here's a good example of how good he was, and why The Pack were lickin' there chopps in 90' when they drafted him..........{FFwrd to 3:40}

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XexaTUkGj8 

DT season? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Of course I knew Thompson was a Packers RB on TSB, I'd just always considered Woodsi to be the Packers lead RB. Not that the position matters much -- their offense is all about Majik to Sharpe.

Nice vid! Even if DT didn't pan out the way the Packers hoped, at least he wasn't nearly the bust that was Tony Mandarich (hello, picked over Barry Sanders?).

Here is the start of my DT season. I'll have to change the Packers playbook now. And wait until he comes back from injury. 800yd, 11 TD, 3 lost fumbles and one Injury so far. A 4000yd season would be wonderful.

post-9085-0-21729100-1440274989_thumb.pn

Thompson bounces back with a monster day against the Colts after getting 0yd and 12yd in his last two games, respectively.

9 more TDs, 1 more Fumble lost, and thank god, just one injury (making 5 for the season) in the last four games.

And by the way, Thompson hasn't risen above Average condition. I've checked. Every. Quarter.

post-9085-0-08144000-1440392843_thumb.pn

Edited by Green Majik

Well, injuries can fucc up everything.  I glad you took the challenge.....I'm suprized his return numbers aren't a lil' better.  He took 5 ta the house one year for me.  Are you giving him the ball every play???  If you are rest him a little. (I don't mean take him out the game, just play action, and throw to Sharpe or Kemp sometimes).......Keep me posted how the season goes!!!