The most even matchup in TSB

Neerrm

MIA CIN 

I like those, but I also like MIA v Cincy.

I may be in the minority there, but it's one that I'm happy with either team.

MIA-CIN has also registered as fairly even by madison analysis and disasta beat me with CIN on a last second CC in the LA tourney.  

In high level matches MIA has won 12 of the 18 games but  the player controlling MIa was often about 3 points better than their opponent. But in terms of expected wins MIA was expected to win 12. 

The key would likely be putting Jensen at WR 2 so Fulcher's popcorning doesn't come into play.   

PITT-Dal

DET-CHI

JETS-Saints

Ouch. Have to disagree.

PITT v DAL is okay, but the other 2 are not close IMO.

DET's OL would be in a world of hurt against the Bears and any throw by Peete into coverage would be trouble.

The Jets have 2 high end defenders and are superior on offense with the slight exception of Hillard.

There is no total even matchup. I think sometimes your better off taking goodside instead of team preference. But i like nyj/no, sea/ne (esp. If i think my opponent is better than me..risky seems like ur fucked if ne players go into bad esp qbs...but marv cook can own sea db1/db3 all day..1 team will give up a fumble scooper 4 td), mia vs philly vs a player who likes play str8 up and not go 4 garbage a lot, pitt or no vs atl or dallas or den vs tb ( 2 attack with running plays that go right after db1. )

Edited by red98sethuthut

• 7 months later...
6 hours ago, Stadawim said:

Lemme re-up another one.

PIT/ATL. Where else can you get 1 stellar WR and a god-like CB with a QB you can't trust and 8 other interchangeable rogues?

I think Pittsburgh is solidly better than Atlanta.  Their defense is as good any on the game and though the offense is crap, it doesn't turn the ball over if you don't do anything stupid, i.e., try to pass. 

I vote for Minnesota and KC.  They have rock solid players at every level on both sides of the ball.