Tecmo Super Bowl - Full Season #01 [Drummer's 2015 Edit]: Buccaneers {COMPLETE}

You act like i'm not going to do an original TSB run with Tampa down the road. Don't think I don't know what I can do with that rushing combo. Testaverde still sucks, but at least there are a couple speedy receivers and returners.

One year...(no bull$#!t)...I rushed for 2000+ yrds, kicked returned for 2000+ yrds, and recieved for 400+ yards with Gary Anderson in one season.....and at a time, he had the most combined yards I ever had with one player in a season.............he's cold blooded!!!

One year...(no bull$#!t)...I rushed for 2000+ yrds, kicked returned for 2000+ yrds, and recieved for 400+ yards with Gary Anderson in one season.....and at a time, he had the most combined yards I ever had with one player in a season.............he's cold blooded!!!

He is a beast,  no doubt. I played with Tampa all the time during my youth, so I had gotten a good solid combo unit down between him and Cobb.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, so this will probably be the last post I make in this thread, so I had a question. I'm going to do another one of these, but i'm going to use QBVikings 2016 ROM this time around. Out of the following teams, who do you think would be the most interesting to watch in this format? I'm at a crossroads between 4. I either want to do the Buccaneers, Jaguars, Raiders or Bills. If you're reading this and even if you're not going to watch, pick a team from those four. Thanks!  :twisted:

Alright, so this will probably be the last post I make in this thread, so I had a question. I'm going to do another one of these, but i'm going to use QBVikings 2016 ROM this time around. Out of the following teams, who do you think would be the most interesting to watch in this format? I'm at a crossroads between 4. I either want to do the Buccaneers, Jaguars, Raiders or Bills. If you're reading this and even if you're not going to watch, pick a team from those four. Thanks!  :twisted:

Bills, easily. How will Percy Harvin, Lesean McCoy, and Sammy Watkins do with Cassell/Manuel/Taylor at QB?