JBI OG-Style 1.2 Update w/New Hacks

xplozv

Holy shit!

Cycle Backwards Through Receiving Targets---Press Start to cycle backwards. Press A to cycle forwards as you normally would - You can do this is TSB SNES. I could see this being popular

Offensive User Moves---Press A for speed burst (will lose control momentarily and lose speed afterwards), Press B to dive for extra yardage, Press Start to do a spin move (will lose some HP, crowd also cheers), Press Select to take a knee while controlling QB behind LOS (does a kneel down animation too)

Wow!!!

Nice work. 

The select to kneel didn't work for me.

Using start to cycle backwards is pretty tough to do given the NES button layout. But on a different controller layout it would work. 

The lob pass was too slow I thought. Looks like its a grogan speed lob. 

So you hacked everything but grapples?

I didn't touch grapples for this release, but I do have some special plans for them in a later update.

The select to kneel didn't work for me.

The lob pass was too slow I thought. Looks like its a grogan speed lob.

In my next update I will set the lob pass to be based off of the QBs pass speed rating like I did with bullet passes. I will have to double check if I remembered to add the kneel down code back into the rom. I had to shuffle some code around and may have forgotten to put it back.

Something weird happened while I was playing as the Eagles (first game of the season). On the final kickoff, the opponent got the ball and was run out of bounds. But the play went on and the defenders kept tackling the guy, even though the play should've been over. The last minute was run off of the clock, but the game couldn't end because the play hadn't ended yet. As far as I could tell, I no longer had control of my defender. 

Has this happened to anyone else?

Here is a mini update with v1.1:

For the Single Defender JJ Ints based on Quickness and Coverage (INT is now labeled COV) hack, I actually had the check for Quickness and Coverage(INT) backwards in the code. That is now fixed.

QB Kneel with Select is now working. I had forgot to put the necessary code back. On a side note, If you try to take a knee to avoid a sack, the defender will still get credit for the sack with cutscene and all.

The Lob pass has been fixed as well. Its speed is now based on the QB's pass speed rating just like the bullet pass. It will still be slower than a normal pass just not as drastic as the original one.

Hi ....as always i bring to the table my lil' contribution by changing colors !

All colors were changed as the 91' throwback jerseys and stuff..but i don't think that all the HOME and AWAY colors match on each other so don't hesitate to tell me what's wrong

it will help me to get this color hack as perfect as possible...

THANKS to Xplozv and those who could make this hack so fresh so clean!!!! ...Ca troue le cul! ( Kick A ss!)  yeah!!!!

JBI Pimp'd OG-Style 1.1.nes

JBI Pimp'd OG-Style 1.1 Juiced.nes

• 1 month later...

I wrote some logic that will check the clutch rating in crunch time like in the final two minutes of each half. It will also get checked on 3rd and 4th down, etc. If high enough, then PC, PA, and EB ratings will get juiced.

holy hell, that is wicked sick   :cool: