Build a team...take 2

bruddog

Ok I tried to hand tweak some values after I went through my formulas again. If you think something is too high or too low pleas post your feedback here. Also post if you think the positions are not valued properly. Remember this assumes everyone must play their regular positions. 

RB AT RB

WR/TE at WR TE

ALL OL,DL,LB,DB at their regular spots

Here is take 2. KC/NYG RB have been moved up.

602444ec6f.png

• 4 weeks later...

bru if we get rid of 3-4 wtf leagues can yo run a season with this?

Interesting for sure. Thank you for the hard work as always... can we use it in Cult next season? And you should come drink the kool aid with us btw

how many owners are in cult? cause i would like if bru ran 1 season with this with 20-28 owners. i always wanted to play with this since he first invented it

Edited by joeygats

I'd think kickers need values, even if the range is something like 0-3. Is the enhanced KR and PR value factored into the OL (I assume)?

Ya I'd need some input in what people think K should be worth. Or just give everyone a 50KA kicker. 

PR  is a function of your SS speed on the original rom so your going to have to draft a great set of DB's to have one that matters at all. Not too mention how infrequent punts are. 

Not sure if I factored KR speed into the OL. Might be worth a look. 

Ya I'd need some input in what people think K should be worth. Or just give everyone a 50KA kicker. 

PR  is a function of your SS speed on the original rom so your going to have to draft a great set of DB's to have one that matters at all. Not too mention how infrequent punts are. 

Not sure if I factored KR speed into the OL. Might be worth a look. 

yes you did

bump so i can find it easier

cfd0568679.png

If you click on "Follow this topic" on stuff you want to track, you can then find it under the "Content I follow" aspect of your profile.

You can uncheck the "Receive Notifications" part if you don't want to receive an email every time someone posts in a topic.