NBA 2K15

My first rom. Here's a scouting report for those who aren't keeping up with the league.

Atlanta Hawks: Bringing back team ball, one pass at a time. A basketball hipster's favorite

team. Everyone can shoot, except for Pero. Paul Millsap and Al Horford are the best.

They do have a lack of athleticism. But I can't be rational about the Hawks, so they'll

definitely win a title.

Boston Celtics: A bunch of washed up scrubs. Marcus Smart is why you play with this 

team. You know that a team sucks when Mr. Gerald Wallace is on your team.

Charlotte Hornets: Kemba Walker is Allen Iverson-lite, while Lance Stephenson is still

a terrible teamate. Al Jefferson stinks, his game doesn't translate in Tecmo :(

Chicago Bulls: Derrick Rose is finally healthy! His team also has the best collection of big

men in the game. Jimmy Butler is a poor man's Scottie Pippen, and their bench is loaded.

They should win the finals. And they have Dougie Mccbuckets.

Cleveland Cavaliers: The King has come back! If you can't win with Kyrie Irving and Kevin

Love as second and third options, you suck at video games. Also enjoy the 'friends of Lebron'

bench, who would've been awesome in 2008.

Dallas Mavericks: The Mavs have Dirk Nowitzki and a bunch of nice supporting pieces.

Monta Ellis is awesome, while Rajon Rondo isn't as good as he is IRL. And who doesn't 

like dunking with 40 year old Vince Carter?

Denver Nuggets: A rather boring team. Ty Lawson is pretty good, and I like Jusuf Nurkic.

After that, meh.........

Detroit Pistons: Home of the lowest IQ backcourt in the Association. Brandon Jennings 

and KCP sucks, Meeks and Augustin on the bench is better. Have fun dunking with Andre

Drummond when your not bricking free throws.

Golden State Warriors: Long live the Splash Bros! They'd be unstoppable if making threes

weren't impossible. Their bench is stacked, nobody except Atlanta can touch their depth.

Make it rain Golden State!

Houston Rockets: They have the MVP, James 'I get BS calls' Harden. Only losers like the 

Rockets 'Threes and layups' mantra. It should be noted that Donatas Montiejunas is sneakily

better than Dwight Howard on offense. Try shooting threes with Josh Smith. I dare you.

Indiana Pacers: A slow boring team sans Paul George, with their entire offense revolving

around pointless Roy Hibbert post ups that end up in point-blank bricks. Paul George is in

the game, if you want to wimp out.

Los Angeles Clippers: My least favorite team. Cliff Paul is a whiner, Blank Griffin is Soft,

and Deandre Jordan is an unskilled scrub. They have no heart or toughness. And no, none

of this has anything to with basketball. 

Los Angeles Lakers: My favorite team. How sad. A team with Kobe Bryant and Jeremy Lin

shouldn't be this irrelevent. And Boozer needs to go. Long live Swaggy P!

Miami Heat: After the Lebron Exodus of 2015, they are no longer important. D-Wade is 

washed up, and Chris Bosh is overated. Their point guards are incredibly awful and terrible.

Hassan Whiteside is the modern day Bill Russell.

Milwaukee Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo and Jabari Parker is the future. I can't wait 

for the 2018 finals between the Bucks and Jazz. In this game, you can make Brandon 

Knight actually pass to Giannis and Jabari when their open.

Minnesota Timberwolves: This team is a scrub team with Andrew Wiggins. Seriously, the 

only reason to play as the Wolves is to do some serious ball-hogging with Wiggins AKA

future Kobe/MJ/Dominique/Dr. J.

New Jersey Nets: The league's most depressing, least athletic team. A bunch of overpaid 

old guys. I don't want to talk about them.

New York Knicks: The league's most depressing, least athletic team. A bunch of overpaid

old guys. I don't want to talk about them.

Orlando Magic: A bunch of athletic, cool players that don't really fit together. Who doesn't

love a team with guys named Elfrid and Channing. It's too bad that nobody except Channing

can shoot.

Philadelphia 76ers: The league's poster child for blatant tanking. A bunch of athletic players

with no actual skills. But hey, you can try out the future twin towers of Nerlens Noel and

Joel Embiid. Their spacing is terrible though. Awful. Makes Atlanta want to throw up.

Phoenix Suns: A fun fast team with some awesome players. Playing with three point guards

at the same time is the best. They have no shot at winning jack squat though. You know it

and I know it. Just accept that fact and enjoy the ride.

Portland Trailblazers: Damien Lillard is the best point guard in the game. Lamarcus Aldridge

is bringing back the mid-range jump shot. Chris Kaman is doing Chris Kaman things. And

everybody loves Wes Matthews. And I like Portland's weather, which may've affected the

ratings for the team.

Sacramento Kings: Demarcus Cousins is a beast. Everyone else sucks, except for Mr Nik

Stauskas, who I overrated. And no, I haven't seen a single King's game all year.

San Antonio Spurs: The defending champs. They revived team ball, and everyone loves them.

Tim Duncan and Kawhi Leonard just ball, while Boris Diaw does what Boris Diaw does.

And Tony Parker and Manu are still good.

Seattle Supersonics/Oklahoma City Thunder: Kevin Durant is the Best Player in the League,

and Dion Waiters thinks that he is, while Westbrook is a beast. Kendrick Perkins could very

possibly be the worst starter in the History of NBA. 

Utah Jazz: Gordon Hayward should've been an all-star. They have a bunch of good young 

players who definitely be part of a championship team in about 3 years. Rudy Gobert and

Dante Exum are all-stars in the making. I HOPE.

Washington Bullets/Wizards: John Wall is fast. Really fast. Andre Miller is slow. Really slow.

Nene is one of the most underated players, and Marcin Gortat has a great beard. Bradley

Beal is the next Ray Allen.

UPDATE: This is version 2.

UPDATE 2: The lower version is fixed, the game shouldn't freeze anymore. A few cosmetic changes as well.

Tecmo NBA 2K15.NES

test NBA 2k15 rom.NES.nes

Edited by PockyCandy

POR - Damian Lillard instead of DamiEn Lillard.

CLE - Anderson Varejao instead of VErejao.

ATL - Dennis Schroder instead of Dennis Shroder

DEN - Danilo Gallinari instead of Danilo Galinari

NYK - Travis Wear instead of Tavis Wear

NJ/BK - Alan Anderson instead of ALLEn Anderson

MIN - Gorgui Dieng instead of Gogui Dieng

MIA - Shawne Williams instead of Shawn Williams

SAC - Derrick Williams instead of DeRRRick Williams

Nice rom!

At second glance, Robin Lopez plays for the Portland Trail Blazers, not Brook; Matt Barnes wears #22 instead of #35, and  Andrew Bogut wears #12 instead of #4.

Edited by chrittycren

I didn't see anything that needed to be changed (trade deadline notwithstanding), but I wouldn't know whether you had a reason to change any of their attributes :)

10-2 so far with Philly as a coach, BTW. 12-minute quarters.

Some players needed to be slowed down and others need to be better shooters. Jabari Parker got a bump, while the Greek Freak got nerfed slightly. 10-2 with Phily is impressive. One thing that people need to know is that I don't know how to change sim data, so in this game the Lakers are probably going to make the playoffs, while the Wizards miss it. 

I finally got through it. It froze in a different part of the game each time so I finally was able to reload a saved state that didn't later freeze.

14-3 now. The game seems to boost a team that is being coached, but I can't quite put my finger on why or how. One theory is that speed is overvalued in the game, and Philly is pretty fast.

I uploaded a hopefully fixed version of the game on the first post. I've tested it and haven't had it freeze on me yet. And I may've overrated Philly just a tad. An example being Joel Embiid; I'm giving him those ratings under the assumption that he would be beasting right now if he was healthy.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...