1) 28 teams of course!
2) Small helmets modernized! (I'm not that good at the graphics, but they're not too shabby)
3) Graphics in the game have been changed in certain areas......
A) Start game screen. I added the Seahawks and Steelers helmets along with the SBXL logo.
When you auto SKP games. I made the Pro Football HOF. (My personal favorite.
C) overhauled the look of the entire football field, plus added the XL logo to it. I also took all the names out of the endzones, and made them all a standard light gray in color.
4) Changed some of the text in the game, nothing major!
5) Moved teams around
AFC EAST - BUF,IND,MIA,NE and TEN
AFC NORTH- CIN,CLE,BAL and PIT
AFC WEST- DEN,KC,OAK,SD and JAX
NFC EAST- DAL,NYG,PHI,ATL and WAS
NFC NORTH- CHI,DET,GB,MIN and TB
NFC WEST- CAR,STL,SEA and ARZ
I put alot of thought into this format and this one made the most sense to me.
6) Terrell Owens is in the house! I put him in as a starter. He deserves it, regardless of what happened. The man was off to a phenomonal start. I also made Priest holmes the third RB on the Chiefs. Same reason, he was doing fairly well also. Rosters are always a personal preference anyway. Adjust them to your liking.
7) I mostly took stats from the original SNES. But, I toned down the speed a tad bit. I played several match-ups everynight and had some damn good games as I finished each position. The ratings are also personal preference. Example.....
In reality, Willie Parker of the Steelers is probably way faster than most "Elite" backs in the NFL. On TSB, the MS for a RB is his most important attribute. So to go with the laws of TSB, Guys like Shaun Alexander and Tiki Barber got MS ratings of 50 in the game and guys like Willie Parker and Brian Westbrook got 38? I think! In my opinion, QB's and RB's are the hardest guys to rate, especially RB's.
A) Took all the big helmets out! (I tried to edit these, I have no clue! my skills are not that complete yet.
Took the menu graphics out (The brick look and so on)
C) No JETS, TEXANS, SAINTS and 49ers in the game.
Enough of my jabbering Enjoy the game!