Deep Ellum, TX - 01/25/15 - Tecmo Texas II

Jimmy1996

• 2 weeks later...

Look for "Pookie Pookums" to wrap this one up early undefeated and proclaimed fastest tapper in Texas! Nicknamed "Millibut" due to the million taps per second he has on the buttons of the controller! BGBOUD he's coming for you!!!!

We've heard these empty threats before. Pookie gets an extra win IF, a big IF, he shows up. Seems getting to any tournament is nearly impossible for him. He should be named Pookie Pookums, he should be named Mr. No Show Edited by suicideking81

Maybe Knobbe or someone from Iowa can shed some light on this Arctic blast you speak of because from what I saw on the forecast between me and Lincoln,NE the weather was clear. I even watched the weather during and after the tournament as well to see how things were and no weather dangers. But let Knobbe or someone within 2 states can chime in with their first hand knowledge of the weather.

But let Knobbe or someone within 2 states can chime in with their first hand knowledge of the weather.

Some snow to the north about 200 miles I think. Didn't hear a thing about the weather from Kansas, Kansas City, nor Iowa competitors.

It was cold...like you should be wearing a couple of layers and hat/gloves if you're from down south sort of cold.

The "Midwest" is like 20 states and the people who run the Weather Channel are 'fear mongering sensationalist assholes"

Try randomly popping onto the Weather Channel's site at any time...the end of the world comes on that site daily.

Sorry I didn't want to risk driving through an Artic Blast to get there. I like Tecmo but I also like living to see another day of Tecmo!

A lot of people couldn't attend for whatever reason....you were the only person to sign up and not contact me to let me know you weren't coming.