Nose Tackle Trick

James Britton

I just recently started playing Tecmo Super Bowl (NES) again after not playing since I was a kid (20+ years).

I want to be able to master the "Nose Tackle Trick" vs. the computer but I can't seem to get it right. I choose the nose tackle before the snap. After the snap, I move slightly down, then do my dive. I usually end up coming up just short of the QB. Can anybody offer me some help with this? Thanks.

I just recently started playing Tecmo Super Bowl (NES) again after not playing since I was a kid (20+ years).

I want to be able to master the "Nose Tackle Trick" vs. the computer but I can't seem to get it right. I choose the nose tackle before the snap. After the snap, I move slightly down, then do my dive. I usually end up coming up just short of the QB. Can anybody offer me some help with this? Thanks.

It's like asking a bunch of bank tellers the best way to rob a bank. You need G.Bs Bob Nelson in your life. 

I am getting good at it now!

I need this trick so I can onside kick every time and not get killed.

i'd say learning to play good defense might be better for this. Before I got hooked into another game and was playing TSB and GridIron Heroes a bunch I was gravitating to more defensive practice in general as its a big aspect to this game that isn't focus'd on or well played as other things... imho

i'd say learning to play good defense might be better for this. Before I got hooked into another game and was playing TSB and GridIron Heroes a bunch I was gravitating to more defensive practice in general as its a big aspect to this game that isn't focus'd on or well played as other things... imho

Where can I learn some defensive strategies?