same jersey numbers on same team

tecmoalpha

I just wondered if anyone payed attention to this...although there are the # 0 jerseys all over tsb 3 and I believe u gents already posted on this topic...but did anyone know why in this tecmo there are so many duplicate

Jersey numbers on the same teams? I could be wrong but I'm almost positive tecmo had it right in all the previous versions..I never really saw any the same...off the top of my head in tsb 3 here are some examples...49ers

D-line...#94 Alfred williams and #94 Dana Stubblefield ...and for miami I know it's #29

Frankie smith and #29 Louis Oliver...there are way more in this game I was just curious does it bother anyone else it annoys me lol idk y but it does and I will spend time in free agency to fix it...lol I like playing this game so much as a Sim how dare I have 2 guys (or more) on the same team with matching jersey numbers...geez I'm a tecmo freak yo

yeah, I agree that the best guess is that the season hadn't started yet when the rosters were being compiled, and thus TSB3 doesn't actually feature the final opening season game day rosters across the board.  Some improper jersey numbers are most likely a product of that.