Poll: Possible Dates for Buffalo Bounty III Tournanment

Possible Dates for Buffalo Bounty III  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Out of following dates which work for you better???

Me and mort are starting to plan a specific date for annual "Buffalo Bounty" tecmo super bowl tournament.  I wanted to test the waters before we posted the specific tournament date.  Picking the right date is probably most important thing when planning a tournament. Please let us know what date works for you best from the following dates below or on the attached poll. We plan to use the "bounty" system and Super-groups. If your a good player you will have a additional bounty fee on your head of atleast 10 bucks.  That's how we roll in "New Land".  We have room for 5 to 6 tecmoers at "Casa De Mort" and plan to provide food and free beer. Remember I work at a beer distributor lol. More details to come in a couple of weeks.  Im going to send an out an email too you can answer that way too. Bars are open to 4am in buffalo ny by the way.

Possible Dates:

1. Saturday April 25 4-25-2015  Notes: My dads Bday is on 27th,
2. Saturday May 2    5-2 -2015  
3. Saturday May 9    5-9 -2015   Notes: Mother's day is May 10th , John Mellencamp Concert in Buffalo this day,
4. Saturday May 16   5-16-2015

Possible Names for Tournament (Im posting here so i dont forget a good idea lol)

1. Buffalo Bounty III For a Few Dollars "Moore"

2. Buffalo Bounty III QB Bills Heroes

Edited by red98sethuthut

• 3 weeks later...

Im also running local tecmo meetups. Just pick up games at my favorite local bar. Ill post it.on here on the random chance someone in wny or in town that date wants to stop up. Next MeetUp: Ajs lounge (back of the bar) Friday Jan. 16th 6pm 1028 walden avenue cheektowaga ny 14211. Usual suspects include mort, red98, laztlain, d.t., lou Raguse and others.

Edited by red98sethuthut