Johnny Johnson Season

I'm two games into a season with the cards. Haven't thrown a pass yet; just runs with JJ. 

So far his stats are 43 att

684 yds

13 tds

So far he's been very good, even though his line just got destroyed by Reggie White.

Edited by PockyCandy

No offensive line huh........welcome to my Tournament world.....

Johnson is by far your best receiver also. Try putting him in at the top receiver and launch it to him......more likely than not he'll go up and get it for ya...(especially if you need a Hail Mary at the end of the game to win)... They don't call those sky catches J.J.'s for nothin'.  I don't know what plays your running, but here is what I do, and the recipe for a 4,000+ yard season.....run 1) pitch to the top.....run 2) off tackle to the top.....run 3) pitch sweep to the bottom.....run 4) single back motion up the gut (this is your bread and butter play that will gash your opponents for 80 yard touchdown runs) .....As the season goes on, tell me when he starts doing things that are pretty unexplainable his stats just don't tell ya, like running over half the defense, making leaping grabs in tripple coverage, or popcorning 3 guys while he's grappling with another...you'll soon find out that not only is he good, he's arguably the most dangerous offensive weapon in the game........just don't get um' hurt, because he's all u got.

He seems to fumble quite a bit, which is concerning. But other than that, JJ is a good back.

My run plays are: Run off tackle

Sweep to the Bottom

Toss sweep to the bottom

Singleback up the gut

Also, can you find some youtube highlights of JJ? I can't find any.

Edited by PockyCandy

He seems to fumble quite a bit, which is concerning. But other than that, JJ is a good back.

My run plays are: Run off tackle

Sweep to the Bottom

Toss sweep to the bottom

Singleback up the gut

Also, can you find some youtube highlights of JJ? I can't find any.

They were in the {Hall of Fame} thread, but the NFL removed them from the internet for bull$#1t rights reasons......I have a Jets game of his......all post it later today......unless the NFL has already sniffed it out.

I'm trying for the 4000 yard rushing season. No passes. NONE

Well..................that's not quite the approach I'd take, but if you can get him through a whole year wearing out his tread like that and not get him hurt, go for it.............just remember as good as he is, a GOOD or EXCELLENT condition Johnny is better than a BAD or INJURED one.

They were in the {Hall of Fame} thread, but the NFL removed them from the internet for bull$#1t rights reasons......I have a Jets game of his......all post it later today......unless the NFL has already sniffed it out.

God damn punk muthaphukk!n b!tch a$$ NFL has nothin better to do than hire people to go on youtube and find highlights of great players and remove them off the internet for rights reasons.................FUCC THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  There trying to remove these legends from the minds of young people so they just pay attention to the bull$#!t football that goes on today, and today's game ain't even CLOSE!!!  I guess that's where Tecmobowl steps in.....................They can NEVER take that away.

^^^You may break the all time season carries record..........53 attempts??? What condition is he in??? Hell, if he ain't injured yet, it might not happen!!! Keep me posted.....I'ma start a season with him too, ta get ready for this Tournament in my town...

He's in average condition. And yes, I am trying to break the all time mark for carries. My strategy is more or less the 2012 Vikings strategy of: "We have a great tailback and crappy receivers/QBs, so lets just give him as many carries as we can until he breaks in half."