Madison, WI - 03/07/15 - Tecmo XI: Apocalipps Now

sonofpatbeach

Wife: "Is there a Madison tournament this year?"

Me: "I think so..."

Wife: "Are you going?"

Me: "Should I?"

Wife: "Yes, please god, yes, you need to get out of the house, go, is it this weekend? Next weekend? WHEN IS IT"

Your wife is really pushing for you and lodgfather to get married, isn't she?

I'm still up in the air on if i'm going or not. Don't really know the financials yet. 

If I do go though I will be glad to help out with the Streaming stuff whether Dave is or isn't there. Even if I don't go I could possibly give some incite  on different things. 

Been a little busy playing another game recently (and am scheduled for 3 more tournament casts on that game as well) but expect to see me playing more TSB at the start of the year when things quiet down a bit. Especially cause i'm sure i'm now out of practice =( 

is the Super 8 East Motel on Hayes Rd. gonna be the spot to stay again this year?

I'm pretty sure it's wherever Mort is staying. The rest of us are just groupies. Last year I booked where he was the previous year, and had to change to Super 8 so I could be cool. 

I'm pretty sure it's wherever Mort is staying. The rest of us are just groupies. Last year I booked where he was the previous year, and had to change to Super 8 so I could be cool. 

I just imagined the picture of Mort sleeping front row style and I LOL'd.

TECMO XI!