Tecmo Bowl Juiced Season - Stream and YouTube

ComptonEMT

Hey Guys,

Over the course of 2 nights I have played through a Juiced rom of TSB. I'm probably going to be finishing the Playoffs here this week (probably tuesday) before heading out of town for thanks giving. Just wanted to get some input from the community. The first night was streamed on Twitch as my handle on Hitbox hadn't been release yet. The second night was on Hitbox. The playoffs will be on Hitbox as well. 

I plan to start getting some friends together twice a month to play some on stream after I finish the Juiced season. It will probably be on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month. I will be doing all the streaming on Hitbox till I finish my "streaming behemoth" rig where I have the resources to stream to both twitch and hitbox at the same time. I will put up a post about "Tuesday Tecmo" once i have everything ironed out though. 

As for the season I'm using my favorite team the Denver Broncos. So far I went 12-4 in the regular season to wrap up the #2 spot in the playoffs. My first night I went 4 straight and then dropped the next 3. The second night I went 8-1 (loss to the steelers off turnovers). 

My appologies for the videos being so long but I haven't had time to split them up into individual games yet. Its on my "ToDo" list once i'm done. Anyways... 

from youtube of my streams and give me some feedback if you would. Always love having feedback. 

Thanks buck,

as an update I beat the oilers... i was soooooo worried about facing Moon again as he tore me up last time. First AI scramble he gets hurt... GG...

then I played the bills ... easy peasy

move on to the superbowl vs the 49ers and the attached screeny says it all... ggwp

post-13782-0-69698300-1416978721_thumb.p