Stat caps

This question may be in the wrong category. But I was wondering if there was a rom where there are no stat caps. It's kinda annoying when QB EAGLES is stuck on around 2000 yds rushing in week 8 of the season, or Tom Brady (in the 2014 version) has maxed out his number of TD passes before week 10.

I do not believe so

There's a way around the passing TD cap. Your QB caps off at 63 passing TDs for a season, but you can just count how many TD catches your RBs, WRs, and TEs have on your roster to figure out what your total number of passing TDs.

Correct...except when one of your receivers (Jerry Rice) catches 63+ TD passes in a season, then you're guesstimating again lol.  Shockingly enough, I've had this happen to me.

• 1 month later...

Why are you punting?

he is trying to master the punting game.  someday, you will be at this level.  

until then, you must learn to master: FG blocking, running good with a 50 MS RB against the computer, effective play action passing vs computer, and some other things.

(if you would actually read the complete sentence that you're referring to - you would find that he's doing a defense+special teams only season)