Streaming Some of My Gameplay

ComptonEMT

Hey guys,

As of late I've been getting back into Tecmo. Being a streamer I decided to start streaming my play as well. If you'd like to take a look at my shoddy play go ahead and check out my Twitch or YouTube (both links are in my signature). I use Nestopia and 2 RetroLink NES USB controllers. Eventually I'm going to get the NES to USB adapters so I can play it on my OUYA as well (as the straight USB Retrolink Controllers aren't recognized). 

I'm thinking about trying to start a Local league of Southern California players. That might be in the future though. Possibly running some small tournaments as well. Really depends on how many people get on board with it.  

If you like my overlay and want a copy of it just ask. I freely make/give overlays for games. Additionally, if you want information on setting up Creative Commons Radio (all royalty free BY and BYSA creative commons music) on your stream let me know and I'll help you out with that. 

Anyways, enjoy the content and let me know your feed back. Suggestions are always welcome. 

Thanks Dave,

I've perused them for some time. Just never really posted as TSB was just one of those games i would come back to and play for a day (i have a few games like that which i always come back to). This time though i've found myself playing it again and again. Probably cause I have my USB NES controllers now =) Much more authentic

On another note. GridIron Heroes. I actually mentioned it last night in my stream briefly. I was asked if i was going to play that heroes game. I said i'd check out GridIron Heroes at some point if I could... funny thing... he was talking about Heroes of the Storm and not GridIron Heroes. I just assumed since i was playing tecmo that he meant GridIron lol.

.:EDIT:.

Just a note. I do stream other stuff as well... if that matters. I know some communities only want to add you to the stream list if you play the game exclusively. I don't notice that as being a "rule" here so i'm not too worried. Just wanted to be forthcoming about that.  

Edited by ComptonEMT