The GREAT Ron Morris

Ron Morris is the best receiver in the game. He gained over 1000 yards with the combination of Jim Harbaugh and Mike Tomzack (innacurately) throwing him the ball.

He then caught 2 tds in the super bowl versus the dolphins. He is truly a legend XD

I always use Tomczak. Harbaugh is hands down among the wildest in the game.

I always use Tomczak. Harbaugh is hands down among the wildest in the game.

Same here. After Harbaugh threw 5 picks in an early season game I went with Tomczack. He always seemed to get hurt, though, so I ended up having to use Harbaugh for most of the games.

If you take out his bizzare 6 td zero int game vs the jets, Harbaugh had a td-int ratio of 12-25. He's still not as bad as Mark Vlasic though.

Among starters Harbaugh is hands down the worst passer. I still after 25 years can't really differentiate between PC and PA. My memory isn't as keen on backups, but it seems Laufenberg is the worst (in real life as well).

In the original, PC does something, PA does not.

Starting Tomzcak is a no-brainer.

I always thought that higher PC meant less likely to throw picks and that accuracy was just that. My pet peeves are when I'm trying to throw to a guy coming across the middle and the ball is thrown right out of bounds into the stands.

Passing Accuracy does nothing in the original Tecmo Super Bowl. You have to hack in functionality.

Pass Control handles the accuracy and likelihood of completion. 

GOD DAMNIT KNOBBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......Why can't I QUOTE this guy ^^^ and respond with his quote above mine???????????  God damn broke down a$$ Tecmo site!!!!!!!!!!

@ Pocky.....................................................just push up and 'A'.............or is it 'B'???  Or is it that you push up 'A' and 'B' at the same time just as the ball is at the perfect height over your head???  It's a long debated and highly mysterious subject........unless you just happen to be using the Cardinals and throw the ball to Johnny Johnson......He'll just go up and get it without you having to push anything.  He's just that damn good.  You may be asking, "well, how is Johnny Johnson just that damn good even though his stats only suggest that he is merely very good???"  A player being a "Tecmo Legend" is an unexplained mystery all in it's self.......and is a story for another time and place.   

GOD DAMNIT KNOBBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......Why can't I QUOTE this guy ^^^ and respond with his quote above mine???????????  God damn broke down a$$ Tecmo site!!!!!!!!!!

@ Pocky.....................................................just push up and 'A'.............or is it 'B'???  Or is it that you push up 'A' and 'B' at the same time just as the ball is at the perfect height over your head???  It's a long debated and highly mysterious subject........unless you just happen to be using the Cardinals and throw the ball to Johnny Johnson......He'll just go up and get it without you having to push anything.  He's just that damn good.  You may be asking, "well, how is Johnny Johnson just that damn good even though his stats only suggest that he is merely very good???"  A player being a "Tecmo Legend" is an unexplained mystery all in it's self.......and is a story for another time and place.   

You really like Johnny Johnson, don't you.

I just tried your "QUOTE" button Knobbe, and I sure as hell don't see the smart a$$ quote of yours above mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure what to tell you. I can make this work through any skin and haven't had anyone else complain.  What browser are you using?

@ Knobbe:  Browser????????????  What the hell is a browser??????????  Maybe it's to old??

Browser = Firefox or Chrome or Internet Explorer

Maybe you're using Tapatalk or a phone.

Whatever you guys are using/doing I need to know so I can test and attempt to fix