IS IT POSSIBLE...

tacomanarrows

My friend and I were working on a TSB game with a whole new layout but he moved to San Fran(Im in NJ). Is it possible to make these screens? 

Or, is it possible to port the ROM to a different system that allows more capabilities?

Note: We were working on my MLF Cereal Bowl ROM

...I think I brought this up before but nobody actually answered.

post-11768-0-07461000-1409766955_thumb.p

post-11768-0-05886800-1409766980_thumb.p

post-11768-0-04462400-1409767079_thumb.p

post-11768-0-25114200-1409767455_thumb.p

Edited by tacomanarrows

Wow, that's awesome, but probably a pipe dream.  I think a "First and 10" line would be cool too.

I mean nobody thought that a 32 team ROM was possible either...

That seems more complex than the display changes I made.

I mean nobody thought that a 32 team ROM was possible either...

That seems more complex than the display changes I made.

Nobody ever said a 32 Team ROM was impossible. It was always entirely possible, however, your other suggestions are not possible. The NES has palette restrictions due to hardware. There is no getting around it.

As for a platform "port" my project Gridiron Heroes may be more your speed. See screenshot below. We hope to launch in the next week or so.

5a90beb6ab.png

Nobody ever said a 32 Team ROM was impossible. It was always entirely possible, however, your other suggestions are not possible. The NES has palette restrictions due to hardware. There is no getting around it.

As for a platform "port" my project Gridiron Heroes may be more your speed. See screenshot below. We hope to launch in the next week or so.

5a90beb6ab.png

YEO THATS POPPIN. But how would I use the teams/rosters/logos etc in gridiron heroes?

I have no idea what you are asking, but you choose from a number of logos, select your own color and name your team whatever you want.

If my teams and rosters were already in Gridiron Heroes.