Money plays/Unstoppable tactics

TheFes75

Saw this article from 2008. 

http://www.operationsports.com/features/696/top-five-money-plays-in-video-game-history/

Mentions 3 money plays from TB/TSB.  While I disagree with his top 5. (The corner 3 in double dribble is the most unstoppable play on his list, while the Tom Chambers double pump slam in Lakers vs Celtics and the NBA playoffs is the most unstoppable play and it's not on his list.)

We all know Bo is stoppable, Jerry Rice's bomb is stoppable, Roger Craig 10 yard in is only about an 8 yard in and I have picked off that play numerous times. The Bavaro Hook is harder to pick off.  The double Dribble corner 3 pointer is the most unstoppable play, because once they are in the air and time it right it hits every time. The only way to stop it is to steal the ball first. I am not familiar with the Joe Montana Football fake FG, as I only played JMF for a very short time.

I have posted here before that I can complete a pass against any play call on any route, even if the guy is covered by using the line of scrimmage "glitch" in the original Tecmo Bowl.

Do any of you have any unstoppable plays or glitches for other games. What are they?