cut scene problems. help!

Jorgasms

My custom father's day nes cart came in the mail today and looks great and plays terribly. There are cut scene glitches everywhere making the game barely playable. They never happened in FCEUX but today I learned they are very prevalent in the v1.11 32 team rom on ANY OTHER EMULATOR (nestopia and mynes).

I plan to just buy a flash cartridge IF theres any way I can quickly (less than a day) convert my rom back to a 1.05 32 team rom.

Please help me out guys. Thanks!!

Edit:  Helping out includes saying "not possible" or " can't be done" and I posted the rom

Tecmo Bowl 2014.zip

Edited by Jorgasms

They never happened in FCEUX but today I learned they are very prevalent in the v1.11 32 team rom on ANY OTHER EMULATOR (nestopia and mynes).

I wasn't aware of the 1.11 rom having emulation issues in nestopia or mynes.  Did you find that documented here?

"Converting between versions" sounds fairly dangerous in terms of ending up with a glitch free rom.  You could try doing a compare between 1.05 and 1.11 using a patching program but that sounds like a recipe for disaster.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcXuPANVXhc&feature=youtu.be

This was the easiest one to display but there are much much worse ones. One of the incomplete pass animations plays as the passing touchdown animation. Even worse is the punting animation and the great throw animation both are replaced by the introduction, which plays infinitely and kills the game. Maybe there's a problem with a pointer table? But fceux does not have these problems so I'm lost.

Edited by Jorgasms

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcXuPANVXhc&feature=youtu.be

This was the easiest one to display but there are much much worse ones. 

Which emulator is this?

Forgot to mention this before but you had some nice graphics in this.