Slooow site

segathonsov

Yes its the chat thats doing it.  But I cant turn it off.  I Hide Chat and uncheck availability but it comes back when I go to the next page.

I banned your username.  What happens now?

Also I"m going to plan to upgrade this in the future.  HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS!

• 7 months later...

FYI

posting has been hell for me, recently.  very slow, if I try to preview the post, it just hangs.  something seems wrong the last week or so.  

it has killed off a couple of posts for me (I am not saying that's a bad thing, maybe it is karma).

it's slow and hangs when:

a) I hit the "more reply options" button

b.) I try to preview my post 

It was happening yesterday.  maybe it's my internet?

Edited by buck

I haven't been able to reproduce this issue

It is super weird. For me, when it happens, I'll click 'Post' and then it just hangs there as if nothing happened. On my 3rd click it will go through, but then I have 3 posts. When going to the thread with the 3 posts, it is slow as balls but will catch up to dat speed within a few seconds. I am sure this is not helpful at all.

I haven't been able to reproduce this issue

It is super weird. For me, when it happens, I'll click 'Post' and then it just hangs there as if nothing happened. On my 3rd click it will go through, but then I have 3 posts. When going to the thread with the 3 posts, it is slow as balls but will catch up to dat speed within a few seconds. I am sure this is not helpful at all.

It's been very refreshing that I haven't had to log onto my webserver for a month since getting it set up.  Been loving this new host.

Not sure this is the fix but have done a database optimization since it takes less than 30 seconds. Let's see how it goes!