Defensive Formations (moving LB's back)

So I've read that all the defensive player coordinates for all the defensive reactions are located between xA000 and xBFFF.  If I want to move the middle LB's back by a yard, would I need to search in that section for all those LB coordinates (RILB = D0 E0 18, LILB = D0 00 18) and replace them with the new coordinates that place the guy a yard farther back (RILB = D0 E0 20, LILB = D0 00 20)? 

I was hoping there was one base location for defensive player coordinates like their is for offense (for example, to switch the offset I to the true I, you would just change RB1's coordinates to f0 28 and then ALL the plays run from the set will reflect the new positioning). 

I want LB's to be relatively fast in space so they don't get routinely out-juked by average RB's, but I don't like how fast they can blitz into the backfield.  It seems to me like this would solve that problem.

I don't see how a yard could make much of a negative difference, it would just throw some MAN players off that are used to taking certain routine paths on certain plays.  A person would just have to re-learn a tiny bit.

On the subject of Linebacker Locations - did you ever notice LOLB is positioned a little closer to the line of scrimmage than the ROLB?

Yes, the LOLB coordinates are D0 18 0C, whereas the ROLB coordinate is D0 C8 10.  Since the last byte is depth (and each increment equals an eighth of a yard), that puts the LOLB a half yard closer to the line of scrimmage.  I think they did it as a compromise for teams that use 4-3 fronts -- the LOLB is where you put the 4th defensive lineman.