Drummer's NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K15!! Johnny Football!

drummer4god

http://Drummer4God_TSB15_Cover_zps92f396b2.jpg

This rom is intented for man vs cpu/man vs man/and coach mode also!
 Also thx to the following people in no particular order...

Special thanks to Tecmonster for letting me add his playbook to my rom

Keith is good for the badass Browns cover!
 Bad Al-supreme editor!
 Cxrom-32 team rom!
 JStoudt - various error fixes in the rom, gameplay hacks,helmet graphics, goodyear logo, NFLPA Logo, Johnny Manziellogo (j you are the man!)
 Elway-Graphics (nfl network logo,and nfl shield logo!)
 knobbe-for this wonderful site so the tecmo players,and tecmo people have somewhere to keep this game alive!
 xplosive-stats screen after each qtr!
 bruddog for quickness for intercept hack/jstout for applying it!
 To my many fans known and unknown, thanks for playing the rom!
 And anyone else i forgot.
 Plz post any wrong players names,jersey numbers,etc...
GRAPHIC AND TEXT
Cinema screen changed to Hoyer, Murray, and J.J. Watt
 Menu screen is blue, letters white, and season schedule screen is grey.
 official 2014 nfl schedule!Rookies are on the team if they are a projected starter. If Player is a rookie you will see word ROOKIE across Shadow Face!
 2015 year implemented into menu screens.
 Ball has laces!
 Multiple changes to in game text (ACL!!!-injury screen) (interception!) (p.a.t.) (i am back!....injury return screen) (Let's Go!..start screen) (POST QTR STATS instead of tecmo sports news) between quarters (BEASTMODE) instead of excellent for player condition
 NFLPA Logo
 Background menu letters changed from red to white
KISS now plays superbowl halftime show!
 ROLLING TEXT at end of cinema screens now reads DRUMMER'S NFL 2K15 (THX J!)
New ESPN logo i drew it myself!
New STATS INC logo (thx J!)
 Screen between quarters where txt was "Tecmo Sports news" now reads NFL GAME STATS (THX J!)
 Goodyear logo on blimp at halftime!!!!
 KR/PR position moved back to fix safety's in endzone on returns.
 Team Sim ratings have been tweaked, player sim ratings tweaked,team playbooks/formations tweaked, team uni colors tweaked. Quite alot of changes from last rom,plz post any problems, corrections needed.
 Lots of graphic tweaks/changes

HACKS
 TEAM COLOR PLAYBOOKS!!!

NEW PLAYBOOKS!!!! (Special thanks to Tecmonster for letting me add his playbook to my rom)
 Dedicated punt,and kickoff returner (players use their max speed for the return)
 Adjustable Quarter Length
 More accurate fg's
 Ability to change playbook in game anytime
 Ability to change quarter length
 Punt coverage boost cut ( to allow better returns)
 Dedicated fumble and interception returner (players use their max speed for the return)
 Stats screen after each quarter!
 Juiced!!!!!!
 4-3/3-4 defense hack
 PC/PA hack
 HP hack (tweaked)
 Ultra Logic hack(cpu plays better defense!)
 Quickness for interceptions (self explainatory)
 Kick-off depth hack for more deeper kickoff's
 Also tweaked ints by man controlled players! You should get more now with a good defender!(thx to jstout for fixing!)

DRUMMERS NFL 2K15.zip

Glad to see you are still juiced about coming out with a new version. I just wonder what other goodies will be found by the coders by kickoff time next year. The stuff people can do now with this game is amazing.

Glad to see you are still juiced about coming out with a new version. I just wonder what other goodies will be found by the coders by kickoff time next year. The stuff people can do now with this game is amazing.

I couldn't agree more!

YEEESSS!!! Glad to hear you've decided to postpone your tecmo rom-making retirement party! Congrats to the Browns on landing Johnny Football with the 22 pick. I thought he would go for sure in the top 10. And when he didn't, I though JJ would nab him for sure. Nice move by Cleveland for trading up to get Manziel. Hopefully the coaching staff will be able to cater the offense to his skill set and bring some excitement to the Dog Pound. ... But too bad to hear that Josh Gordon screwed up and failed the weed test again ...hear he may get suspended for the entire year. Man, and just when things were looking up for the Browns too. But at least there's hope for optimism now in Cleveland. Again, glad to hear your back! Can't wait to see what you put together this year!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I m waiting to see that great thing you're working on ...Here, it's your last rom that you've done of course this is the last season ...back then i have changed the colors ...hope that will help you ... i wanna see what that MANZIEL ll be able to do. 

NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL XLVIII 2014 FED.nes

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I;m hoping to relese my rom this weekend. it's going to depend on if jstout gets rom fixes done. Me and Jstout are the only 2 people that work on my rom. It's alot of work. It's hard trying to find time to get it finished but hopefully it will come together n get uploaded this weekend sometime. thanks guys for being patient. Rosters are finished ! Go Browns!

Hey drummer are you going to make a rom for snes 1?

If i can find the time i will. I'm suring up the sim code for players and waiting for jstout to finsih the needed fixes/graphics changes to the nes rom im releasing. Im hoping no later than this weekend for a release.