Hack Request: Assign different attributes to COM "juice"?

buck

I would like to assign the default COM season juice values to other attributes besides the normal OFF SPEED, DEF SPEED, INT, PASS CONTROL, RECEPTIONS.

I am not sure exactly what other COM player attributes I would like to swap these with, so I would like to play around with different attributes and see how it goes.  

Off of the top of my head, increasing Pass Speed would be cool, maybe Def/Off HP.  Who knows.

So, bruddog.  I will buy (paypal) you a six pack of your favorite beer if you can do it.

This is not a simple hack because of where and how the game applies the juice. It doesnt for example boost up all the attributes at the beginning of a game. It applies them as part of individual routines. Like for example when loading the players pc to determine a reception it will check there if juice is to be added and loads it from save ram

And one six pack though a nice offer isnt making go race to do it as i could care less.

This is not a simple hack because of where and how the game applies the juice. It doesnt for example boost up all the attributes at the beginning of a game. It applies them as part of individual routines.

I did not know that.  That does sound complicated.

And one six pack though a nice offer isnt making go race to do it as i could care less.

Well, the reason I assumed that you would even think about racing do it is to further establish your hacking legend and to prove that you deserve the title you have given yourself.  The six pack offer was just a token of gratitude.

Edited by buck