30/31 Team ROM & Nickel D

Lamefest

This is pretty awesome.  Pretty sure I'll implement this into my own personal roms.  Ideally I'd like to be able to assign probabilities to individual players, but still have PR's and KR's have one higher standard probability regardless of the players' individual probabilities. I like to include the KR/PR - MS hacks in my roms, and I like the increased injury possibility for KR/PR as a deterrent for putting Bo-like players back there (like real life).  Would this be possible?

Since I'm already asking people I don't know for things I really want, I have two other burning hacking desires.   

1 - Is there or can there be 30 and 31 team roms to make accurate copies of those oddball years between 1995 and 2001?

2 - I love the 4-3 defense hack.  For a few years now, about a quarter of the league plays more nickel than any other formation.  Is there or can there be a hack with a nickel formation that's programmable similar to hex editing between 4-3 and 3-4?  Also, it would be cool to have options for both 4-2 nickel and 3-3 nickel.

As always, I appreciate all the work everyone puts in this site and thanks for whatever info anyone can give me.

• 3 weeks later...