WE NEED TO SAVE TSB

Dude, however you made these graphics, hacking TSB is probably about that easy. It's just mad time consuming. Read all the hacking docs out there, get a hex editor, get a graphics editor, get a helmet editor, etc etc, and start fucking around. With enough time, I could probably figure out how to do all the things you're talking about. I just don't want to, plus I'm not one of the most skilled hackers out there. When it comes to TSB, if you want something that specific done, it's usually the most fun to do it yourself. With the exception of the 32-team rom itself, which I have no clue how that was made, most hacks are pretty easy to figure out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

See and now that the 2014 schedule was released, its really exciting to think about the Patriots at Chargers on SNF in Tecmo.

Random...

1. Anyone else think Oakland got boned in their schedule?

2. Our(Pats) schedule is extremely difficult, we play at KC, vs DEN vs CHI, vs CIN, at IND, at GB, vs DET, at SD so over under 12 wins

3. Who should be better in TSB 15, Cam or Colin?

4. and WHOS YOUR PICK TO WIN IT ALL? 

just wanna hear your opinions guys lol

And how come we always get Denver at home? And in all honesty the AFC East looks to be pretty competitive for a change, especially if Buffalo can get a solid QB. Miami is a playoff team in my opinion and the Jets are much improved and they still went 8-8 last year. We also lost to NY and MIA on the road but this years squad is MUCH better on both sides of the ball. I still say 12-4, 13-3 range.

My Prediction

Niners over Pats 23-21.

Free agency will NEVER win a Super Bowl(AHEM John Elway) 

Edited by tacomanarrows