???New NES MAN Player Moves???

xplozv

I have completed my full set of MAN player moves for offensive players. They will be part of my final rom release. I hope to have it done in the next couple days. It will have a lot of custom hacks that have created the past 4 years since my last major rom. I will be looking for testers so that I can upload a beta soon. For now, here's the list of moves (Note that there isn't enough buttons for all the moves. Everyone can vote for what moves they would like me to include):

A- Truck move - loss of speed & hp after move to simulate fatigue

B- Spin move - loss of hp, more likely to fumble

B+A- Dive move - takes a few seconds to get back up, can still fumble while on ground

Select- Juke Left - loss of hp, more likely to fumble

Start- Juke Right - loss of hp, more likely to fumble

__- Hurdle - loss of hp & speed, more likely to fumble

__- Speed burst - loses control momentarily, loss of speed after move to simulate fatigue

QB behind line of scrimmage :

Select- takes a knee to end play, defense gets credit for sack if you try to kneel right before getting sacked

Start- performs a pumpfake, will hear the sound as if the ball was thrown

I still have defensive moves left to complete such as spin move and bull rush for DL, force fumble move which is nearly finished, and a hit stick move that increases the chance of injuring the offensive player. Any other ideas are welcomed.

The bump fake move is awesome, especially if you change WR right after you do it.

Yeah, pump fake move is as game-changing as the push-pull hack I love so much.

As a serial tapper I worry about having anything else powered by the A button :)

(Do we have a tapping thread that explains how tapping works? Otherwise I can create one.)

I am a perma-tapper, too.

You guys will still be able to tap all you wish for grapples. Now you gotta adjust to having other options to gain yards. If it makes you guys feel any better, I added a special treat. The crowd will cheer for you when you perform a special move!!! Pay close attention as the crowd cheers differently for the truck move, spin move, Juke, etc.

• 1 year later...