Multiple playbooks for Original Tecmo Bowl

TheFes75

I know the overwhelming majority of people on this site are Tecmo Suer Bowl fans/players/hackers, but I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to integrate a second set of 4 plays for each team in the Original Tecmo Bowl.  I was thinking maybe a menu option or the offense pushes Start and it brings up another set of 4 plays.  In this menu have maybe an option that says Playbook 2 which has another set of 4 plays in it. That way you would still have only 4 plays to defend against on a play select.  Any information on if this is possible and if so how to go about it would be appreciated. My understanding of hex code is not the greatest.  I have used some of what I have read in these forums and then figured out some myself, but for anything advanced I am lost.

They do have a hack that lets you change your playbook mid game. I know you are saying you want to pre-set the 4 plays but I think with the menu space and additional menu options that might not be feasible. I use the Playbook Change in game to make any adjustments against my opponent if needed.