Cheap-O Challenge V - Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Eric

FINAL STATS

Record - 14-2

364 Pts - 134 OP

Lost to:  Browns, Lions (lost both games on fluke plays - could have won)

Lost to SF in NFC Championship

#1 Total D - 3840 yds

#1 Pass D - 2513 yds

#4 Rush D - 1327 yds
172 sacks - 20 FF
39 INT - 511 return yds - 10 INT TDs
9 ST TD - 1 FR TD - 1 PB TD

*Denotes All-Pro; d-denotes Defensive MVP

d-*Elijah Alexander - 131 sacks (#1) - 330 tackles (#1) - 7 FF (#1)

*Mike Flores - 19 sacks (#3)

Jim Hanna - 11 sacks

*Mickey Washington - 14 INT (#1) - 134 yds (#1) - 2 INT TD (#2)

James Trapp - 3 INT - 134 yds (#2) - 2 INT TD (#2)

Michael Stewart - 4 INT - 113 yds (#3) - 2 INT TD (#2)

Chuck Cecil - 3 INT - 78 yds (# :cool: - 3 INT TD (#1)

*David Treadwell - 192 pts (#1) - 57/70 FG

*Rohn Stark - 53.3 avg (#1) - 2 ST TD

COMMENTS:

Wow, what a season.  Huge improvements just about everywhere.  Total D, Pass D, Rush D, pts allowed, INTs and INT yds/TDs, ST TDs (luck-based), etc.  Some other lucky things I noticed - rarely did an opponent have a good kick/punt return.  I often would get burned by opponents even when I picked their plays, but not this season.  It almost always worked as expected.

Two of the teams ahead of me in Rush D were teams in my division.  So they had two games with zero allowed (vs me).

TWENTY ONE total TDs - WOW.  My last two times I had just 12 and 7.

Had top three INT yardage guys.  Love that.

---

I wasn't going to spam the board with another thread, but the first two games were so exciting...

I got Mickey Washington back, and I'm already glad I did...

Edited by Eric

Week 1 - Philadelphia Eagles

I finally get my first punt block TD in three seasons with the Bucs.  I have a 7-3 lead into the 3rd and add a FG to make it 10-3.

In the 4th I get another FG and Philly start playing it like it's four-down territory.  Then two crazy plays happen on 4th and longs.  On the first one they catch me off guard with a run to Watters and he makes a big gain.  But he fumbles.  It bounces around for awhile and finally Eagles OL Panos picks it up and goes 60+ yards for the TD.  For those never having experienced one of these OL TDs, they are bizarre.  It's like everyone suddenly is running the same speed, so nobody can catch the ball carrier.

On the next drive they're down to 4th and long again, and once again they catch me off guard with the same run play.  This time it's even more yards.  Time is running out, but they seem to be able to move the ball at will.  A big pass play to Calvin Williams puts it near the ten with three seconds left.  They line up for the tying field goal, and DOINK!  Eddie Murray misses.

Bucs 13 - Eagles 10

Week 2 - Cleveland Browns

WOW, these guys are hard to beat with a weak team.  Lo White and Hoard take turns abusing me, but I limit the damage. I finally get to the punter in FG range, but it's the last play of the half and I don't get the attempt. Going into the 4th it's 14-0 and I have very little hope.

Finally, a spark.  Mickey Washington picks off a pass and Treadwell kicks the FG.  Then I block a punt... but Treadwell misses the FG!  ARGH!  I think it's over when Mickey picks off another, and he breaks loose for the INT TD.  14-10.

I have my eye on the clock and know I really need some magic to happen.  It happens.  The Browns fumble away the kickoff and I scoop it up... but guess fucking what?  They say I pick it up too fast again.  EVEN WORSE, when I take it in to be tackled in the end zone for the safety it says TOUCHBACK!  Browns ball at the 20 with no points for me.  So it's still 14-10.

As time expires, Vinny throws it into double coverage again, and AGAIN Mickey picks off the pass!  Just as one of his teammates springs him loose from a grapple, a Browns player dive tackles him to end the game.  MAN, this game was frustrating!

Browns 14 - Bucs 10

Hey Eric... so i've seen you posting these for a while and you regularly reference player stats and the players you're using... and often, they are not players from the team you're using.

Are you doing trading and free agency between seasons or something? Do you run one long series of seasons, constantly changing the teams? What methods do you use to update the teams you're using.

In this case I used the excel spreadsheet you guys provided to find the best $30 and under guys.  Then I turned all the teams to manual and tried to trade (rarely works).  Then I just manipulate rosters in free agency to get the $30 guys on the Bucs.  I can't get Marquez Pope every time because the Niners come after the Bucs in free agency.

Also, in the case of this particular challenge, I reset after every season to maintain the Bucs easy schedule.  If I didn't, the Bucs would face Pitt and Dallas in their second season and I just can't handle that with this team.

Week 4 - Washington Redskins

Redskins make mistake after mistake including two fumbled punt returns by Brian Mitchell (one returned for TD) and I'm out to a whopping 21-0 lead.

But then the Skins do something to me that I maybe have never seen before.  Shuler throws a jump ball to Ellard, and he comes down with it for 30-something yards.  Next play is the exact same - jump ball, Ellard wins, 30-something yards.  Next play, nearly the same.  20-something yards and Ellard dives into the end zone for the TD.  Three consecutive plays, all long pass plays to the receiver.  24-7 at half.

In the 3rd they jab me for another TD, but I hold steady until the 4th.  They start going for it on 4th down and I add points, points, points.

Bucs 39 - Redskins 13

Week 5 - Carolina Panthers

This matchup is already tough enough when I see that it's a rain game.  UGH.

Things start out great when a series of 1st quarter mistakes give me a 9-0 lead.  But late in the 2nd quarter things start to break down.  Reich rolls out, but I grab him.  I'm not granted the insta-sack, and some asshole knocks me off of him.  Reich proceeds to meander for a 17-yard pickup.  A big pass play, and I'm saved by the bell as they have to settle for a FG with just ten seconds left in the half.

In the 3rd it seems like everything they do turns up roses.  On a long 3rd down I'm bearing down on Reich when he lets it fly.  Willie Green dives into triple coverage and is awarded the reception.  Later, another big catch in triple coverage for Green.  Then on the play-action, Carrier is all alone up top for the TD.  10-9 Panthers.

In the 4th quarter I still feel like I'm hanging on by my fingernails and get a break when I block a punt then run it just barely into FG range.  Treadwell nails it for the 12-10 lead, and more importantly, I flip the field.  I keep getting lucky on Foster runs, he'll bust through the first line of defense only to be dive tackled by someone from my secondary.

I start protecting against the runs to the bottom sideline, and they keep calling the play-action pass.  I just drop Elijah back into coverage since there's only like one legit pattern being run.  On the third try I get a HUGE play.  Reich launches one and Michael Stewart makes the running INT.  I kinda just shrug my shoulders because it essentially functions as a punt.  I dance around a little bit, but their entire defense is swarming me and has me pinned to the bottom sideline.  I just ram into the pile.  At first they can't tackle me and I'm still grappled, but now I see a wave of my players coming to help out.  All hell breaks loose and bodies are everywhere.  I just keep pressing straight to the right and eventually Stewart breaks the grapple.  I don't know how, but they let me run free and clear as if the bodies in front of me aren't there.  I end up with something like a 75-yard INT return with :42 left on the clock.  Wow.  Plays like these are really rare or else I'd record more of my games.  With :02 I add a safety.

Bucs 21 - Panthers 10

This was one of my more gratifying wins :)  Held Foster to under 100 yards.

Week 6 - Cincinnati Bengals

Blake can be tough when he's got a quick trigger and throws jump balls.  Fortunately for me, he was babysitting the ball all day long.  I racked up four safeties by halftime.

At the half Blake had zero yards passing, but he ended up with 177.  In general, I dominated them.  Mickey Washington continued his awesome season with two more picks.  On the second one he was on his way to the end zone.  Just as I barely tapped down to get a better line to the end zone, some guy near me dives and it makes Mickey jump out of bounds.  FUCK!  :)

Bucs 23 - Bengals 0

Week 7 - Minnesota Vikings

The first quarter is a bonanza for me!  First James Trapp picks off a pass intended for Cris Carter.  How often does that happen?  Then he makes a cool TD streaking down the upper sideline.  Guys appear to have the angle on him, but drop in just behind him.  I'm yelling, "don't dive, don't dive!" knowing that if one of the defenders dives Trapp will leap and be called out of bounds.  Awesome TD.

On the ensuing kickoff the Vikes fumble and I take it in for the TD!  Guess who?  James Trapp!

On the ensuing kickoff the Vikes fumble again!  But it goes right out of bounds :D  Just a few plays later Charles Swann picks one off to set up a FG.  As time expires in the quarter I tack on a safety for the 19-0 lead.

But that would be the last time I score.  I play bend-but-don't-break defense the rest of the game, picking pass plays almost every time.  This results in a lot of sacks, but Robert Smith goes for 100 yards.  Of course, it was on 32 carries, so big whoop.  Fuad Reveiz gets a bullshit FG in the 2nd quarter, so it's 19-3 at the half.

In the second half the Vikings pick up chunk yardage left and right, but can't make it past my 35.  The one time they do, Michael Stewart picks Moon off in the end zone. And I lied, with 11 seconds left in the game I add a "fuck you" field goal to make it...

Bucs 22 - Vikings 3

It can be tough getting picks against Moon, so this really surprised me.

Week 8 - Atlanta Falcons

Another wild and wacky game!

I get off to a great start with a FG and a safety for the 5-0 lead.  They start driving on me and cross the 50.  George throws it up top, and James Trapp picks it off.  He takes off and nobody even comes close. Had to be a 75-yd+ TD.  WOW  I add on a FG and it's 15-0.

But they won't go quietly.  Ironhead busts loose for a 34-yard gain, but FUMBLE!  I pick it up and can't quite get into FG range.  Next series, they come right back and start hitting WIDE open receivers on deep routes including a 50-yarder to Mathis.  Sheesh!  Then George hits a wide open Mathis again for the TD.

In the 3rd quarter I'm having trouble corralling Ironhead, but I'm again playing bend-but-don't-break D.  They get down to the 12 and I get in position to dive tackle Heyward on the draw.  I'm slapping the hell out of the button, but no dive.  Heyward steamrolls me and crashes in for the TD.  I swear, that happens at least once every game vs ATL in these challenges and it's a game-changer.  I'm clinging to a 15-14 lead.

Then a wild series of events occur.  I block a punt.  Then Stark really gets into one and blasts it just inside the end zone.  Metcalf still tries to take it out and gets tackled at the 4.  I dive tackle Heyward on the draw on three consecutive plays, the 3rd one being in the end zone.  Safety for the 3-point lead?  No wait, he fumbles!  I'm going to get a touchdown!  Instead, a Falcons receiver picks it up and takes it for a 14-yard gain and a 1st down.  Ugh.  On the very next play George overthrows a crossing receiver and Dennis Smith picks it off. I guide him straight up toward the sideline then a 90-degree angle back toward the end zone for the sweet 21-yard TD return.  Man, this is fun!

Bucs 22 - Falcons 14

Edited by Eric

Week 9 - Houston Oilers

This was a bit more back-and-forth than I had hoped...

I start out quickly with a FG and a safety for the 5-0 lead.  I'm holding them in check, but I can't find a way to score.  Then, on back-to-back plays, Chandler hits Slaughter with a 44-yard jump ball and then a 12-yard jump ball.

Before the half, Mickey Washington picks one off over the middle and returns it 35 yards for the TD to give me a 12-7 lead.

I tack on a FG in the 3rd, but then my guys decide to not cover Slaughter AT ALL.  He catches a 54-yarder, then a 26-yard TD, then 30-something yarder.  In all, he has 197 yards on just 6 receptions for the game.  But I'm still up by one 15-14.

I catch a big break when Mel Gray, who gave me trouble all game, puts it on the ground and Rudy Harris takes it to the house.  The funny this is that his sprite got stuck in the running upwards position even though he was running to the right.

From here Houston can't do anything, I add two more FG, and Mickey Washington adds two more INTs!  He's having an incredible season.  Could be even more incredible... the 2nd INT was at the 1-yd line.  I had visions of a 99-yd return.  He was stuck in a grapple and another Houston player bounced right off.  Then one of my guys comes over to help and he bounces off.  Suddenly I'm tackled by the guy I'm grappling with.  So close!  On the 3rd INT I'm free and clear moving toward the bottom sideline, but the intended receiver starts smoking crack and grabs me until help arrives.

Bucs 28 - Oilers 14

Week 10 - Detroit Lions

This team has ended up being my nemesis...

Check this out.  I hold Barry to NEGATIVE 46 yards rushing.  I hold Mitchell to 119 passing.  And I lose.

In the first quarter I put together a FG and two safeties for the 7-0 lead and it stays that way until the 3rd quarter.  In the 3rd Charles Swann picks off a pass and I get a FG to go up 10-0.

I'm feeling really good about now... until the kickoff.  Johnnie Morton is on the bottom sideline and just runs straight.  He's grappled and throws the guy.  Then he grapples about three more guys in a row, including Treadwell, and each time one of his teammates knocks my guy to the ground.  And that's when little Johnnie starts smoking crack, blurring down the field.  At first one of my guys is actually gaining ground, but crackhead Johnnie pulls away and scores the touchdown.

I'm still feeling okay about this because I keep stoning Barry.  Down 10-7 and on my 25 yard line they go for it on 4th and 17 instead of kicking the tying FG.  LOLOL  They call the Mitchell sneak for the first time all game.  I take Elijah up there and try to get cute by manipulating Mitchell toward the sideline.  I must have moved too far up because he then turns it back to the middle and just totally clowns me.  Not only does he get the 17, but he goes in from 25 yards out.  WHAT THE FUCK.

On the final play of the game Elijah sacks Mitchell.  FORTY tackles and 12 sacks.  And I lose.

Lions 14 - Bucs 10

I call bullshit!  LOL

This is still the Cheap-O Challenge, so all my guys on D are $30 or less.  I use LB Elijah Alexander almost exclusively in Dime formation.  One of his speed attributes is a healthy 50, and that helps him get to where he needs to be.  Sometimes I audible to Normal and will use Dennis Smith or Chuck Cecil when I smell a rush to the top sideline.  The Cunningham sneak and the Kevin Turner run are good examples.

you know... i totally didn't understand what he cheap-o challenge was...

that totally makes a lot more sense.

I find it interesting that you struggle with certain teams that have weak defenses and tough schedules, but then you can do this? Is it more about the schedule?

Absolutely it's about the schedule.  If you reset the game, Tampa Bay has the easiest schedule, or at least, maybe the only schedule that has no automatic losses.  They get to play (of course) the NFC Central teams twice and the AFC Central teams (minus Pitt).

I don't think this team could handle Dallas or San Fran.  Maybe Miami and Pitt with some fantastic luck.  Even teams like NE and NYJ pose a threat.  They are easy when you have a fast defensive guy, but if you don't it can be hell.

Also having a crappy team to control helps you focus and concentrate.  I think I probably play better after playing one of these seasons.  When you are using stud defensive guys you can start to make mental errors against non-elite teams or even kinda play back hoping for the exciting INT returns (even though it's debatable that playing back = more INT opportunities).  It definitely opens up more BIG pass plays since jump balls and dives are nearly indefensible.

Week 12 - Green Bay Packers

Almost my entire defense is in Excellent to start the 1st quarter...

But it starts with a bad omen.  They go 3 and out and punt.  My guy dive tackles the punter who insta-fumbles it.  One problem.  I have nobody back there while there are three Packers roaming around.  Some white guy (maybe even the punter himself) picks it up and looks to be tackled for a yard loss.  But no, he spins.  First down.

The Packers get to midfield but I have 'em at 3rd and 10.  I call the Levens run and swoop my LB around the bottom of the line to either a. snag Edgar Bennett on the run play, or b. snag Favre on the roll out.  It's b, and I snag Favre.  But you know how when two players come together kind of awkwardly and HP is thrown out the window while they seem to grapple for an eternity?  That happens.  Someone bounces off our grapple, but then a Packer knocks me off.  Favre completes his roll out and by now the play is wayyyyy developed.  Favre launches one 50 yards in the air and Ingram(?) dives for it in the back of the end zone for a 56-yard TD.  Holy crap.  I block the XP.

Since I'm Excellenting I tackle their punter on the next drive and get a FG.  Then Marcus Turner picks one off an Excellent Treadwell tries it from the 49.  I just plain miss from the upper hash mark.  I was caught off guard by how shallow the arrow's dip was.  The Packers make an excruciatingly long drive from here using up all their downs to barely pick up first downs.  Finally, I stump them at the 2 and Jacke biffs a FG.  Thanks, Chris!  6-3 at half.

In the 3rd quarter I get another FG chance and, despite Sean Jones bearing down on me, I get off a good one.  But it still doinks off!  DOH!

In the 4th I finally get that tying FG when Elijah grabs Favre for the sack.  At first I'm a little disoriented because the ball comes loose, but without the fumble sound.  Elijah kicks it once and it appears Favre gets it back when suddenly it's awarded to Elijah.  He breaks one tackle, two tackles, three tackles, then finally the last guy that can stop him does so.  Oh well.  6-6.

I immediately push 'em back and get a safety.  But it feels like a really bad move because I can tell the Pack's conditions are superior to mine.  3:00 left on the clock seems like an eternity.  Jacke cranks the kickoff and their drive starts at their 45.  I get a sack right away, but then I miss Dorsey on his run and accidentally grapple a blocker instead.  He makes a spin and is off for 28 yards.  Next is a shotgun formation and I hit the gap, but Elijah is moving really slowly.  Favre lets loose and it's Brooks all alone for the long TD.  I knew it, but I block the XP again.  Exactly 1:00 off the clock as there are 2:00 left.

I keep stoppin' 'em, but can't get the punter.  With time running low Favre quick-throws it deep in his own territory and overthrows past a diving Ingram.  Chuck Cecil picks it off and almost immediately throws his guy.  Cecil trucks on in for the INT TD with 14 seconds left!!!  Woo hoo!  15-12.

But it's still not over!  I kick it off and they fumble!  But it goes right out of bounds.  One second left.  Favre in the shotgun formation and I let the play develop.  Favre checks it down to a covered Ingram in the flat and Cecil picks it off again!  He grapples for what seems forever as guy after guy bounce off of the grapple.  Then a whole group of guys is swarming all around us when Cecil finally busts loose.  I have him running up and diagonal to the right as he barely escapes the grapple of some oncoming Packers.  I angle him on in to the end zone for another INT TD!  Two INT TDs in the last 14 seconds!  LOL

Bucs 22 - Pack 12

Edited by Eric

Week 13 - Minnesota Vikings

I call pass almost every play.  I actually don't pick their play very often, but Moon keeps throwing incompletions.  Pretty rare.  He ends up throwing for just 101 yds with a 20% completion rate.  Jake Reed w/ 1 reception for six yards.  In the first quarter Robert Smith spun through Elijah and when I tried to dive I went the opposite direction than Smith!  He spins again and is in the clear for 30, then spins yet again and is in the clear for another 20.  He even drags a guy for four yards.  He ends up with a ridiculous 69-yd run.  It sets up a FG for them, but it's the last time they score and Smith ended up with a grand total of 54 yards.

My scoring consisted of field goals and safeties.  I think I might have the hang of beating the Vikings...?

Buccaneers 15 - Vikings 3

Week 14 - Green Bay Packers

Just like the last game against them, this one starts out with a bad omen.  But not for me...

Green Bay elects to kick off and Jacke pins me inside the one yard line (I'm not allowed to return the ball).  They are going to get great field position.  I punt, and Chaffey fumbles.  Rohn Stark picks it up and one of my teammates starts going nuts.  He runs past me, then behind me, then past me, then behind me and he slams into the two guys chasing me.  I'm not in the clear yet as some other Packers gain ground fast, but with some lucky maneuvering I guide my punter in for the TD.  This accomplishes three things:  7 pts, flips the field position game, and lets me kick off to start the 2nd half to get the upper hand in the field position game.

The Packers can't do anything and I tack on a few field goals.  Elijah stays in tip-top shape the entire half.  I'm up 16-0.

In the second half some things change. Elijah is no longer doing well and Edgar Bennett is crushing me.  He rips off a huge 68-yard run almost identical to the Robert Smith one last week.  He drags Elijah for a few yards before breaking loose, busts another tackle, and as guys catch up to him he just spins away.  But Jacke whiffs on the FG.  Poor Packers.

Bennett continues to beat me up with over 100 yards in the quarter, but all meaningless yards as Favre can't complete shit.  More bloodbath in the 4th with some gimme field goals, dumb INTs to Trapp and Swann, and Chuck Cecil gets yet another INT TD return against Favre on a play almost identical to his first one from the last matchup.

Bucs 34 - Pack 0

Favre had a 17% completion percentage and only threw for 54 yards while Bennett played me to the tune of 164 yards on 30 carries.

I'm not sure what the difference is this season, but my whole team just seems to be playing well.  Maybe I'm getting lucky with condition?  But they're even defending passes better, making tackles, and causing turnovers.  Who knows.  Elijah just keeps on rockin'!

Week 15 - Chicago Bears

The first quarter is a great one for me.  I push 'em back and call their run.  FUMBLE!  The ball bounds into the end zone and Michael McCrary scoops it up for my only FR TD this year.  I add a FG and safety and wonder if this will be yet another blowout win.

In the 2nd quarter my team is really lackluster.  Whoever is defending Michael Timpson can't keep up with him.  Elijah keeps hitting the gap, but he's too slow to sack Walsh.  Walsh hits Timpson for a big gainer, then again for a 39-yard TD.  On the next possession it's Walsh to Timpson again, this time for 44 yards to set up a FG.  I'm clinging to a 12-10 halftime lead.

On my first punt of the 3rd quarter the Bears fumble and I take it in.  How lucky LOL  Mickey Washington picks one off to set up a FG and momentum shifts back to me the rest of the game.  Timpson tore me up, but it didn't amount to much of anything.

Bucs 25 - Bears 10

TImpson caught 5 for 168.

Week 16 - Detroit Lions

My nemesis!

The 1Q gets off to another great start when I get a special teams TD and a FG.  But then Barry busts the jailbreak with a 24-yd run and then Scott Mitchell scrambles and rambles for a stupid 38-yd gain.  I hate that.  It sets them up for a FG to make it 10-3.

In the 2nd quarter I pick Barry's run play and he fumbles!  Someone picks it up for me and it's clear sailing to the end zone.  Some guy runs up and doesn't even come close with a dive tackle, but to my disappointment it makes my guy leap and they rule him out of bounds.  I get a FG, at least, and then make up for the four lost points by getting two safeties before the half.  I'm up 17-3

Scott Mitchell only has 20 yds passing in the first half, but the 3rd quarter is a different story.  Elijah keeps missing the gap and Mitchell hits Herman all alone for a huge 54-yarder and then Perriman for a ridiculous 30-something yard TD in traffic.

First play of the 4th quarter and the line of scrimmage blows up with popcorn.  Barry sails through the running lane and is off for a 46-yd TD run.  I get a safety to go back up 19-17, but I'm worried about Barry.  I hold 'em, and on 4th down they punt.  I tackle the punter for yet another safety and I'm up by four.  Despite being down only four, they try for the onside kick.  It doesn't work. I get the FG to go up by 7.

Barry just can't get loose and other than that big run he doesn't do much of anything.  With 40 seconds left he busts through the middle, but my last guy drags him down for a minimal gain.

Bucs 24 - Lions 17

FINAL STATS

Record - 14-2

364 Pts - 134 OP

Lost to:  Browns, Lions (lost both games on fluke plays - could have won)

#1 Total D - 3840 yds

#1 Pass D - 2513 yds

#4 Rush D - 1327 yds
172 sacks - 20 FF
39 INT - 511 return yds - 10 INT TDs
9 ST TD - 1 FR TD - 1 PB TD

*Denotes All-Pro; d-denotes Defensive MVP

d-*Elijah Alexander - 131 sacks (#1) - 330 tackles (#1) - 7 FF (#1)

*Mike Flores - 19 sacks (#3)

Jim Hanna - 11 sacks

*Mickey Washington - 14 INT (#1) - 134 yds (#1) - 2 INT TD (#2)

James Trapp - 3 INT - 134 yds (#2) - 2 INT TD (#2)

Michael Stewart - 4 INT - 113 yds (#3) - 2 INT TD (#2)

Chuck Cecil - 3 INT - 78 yds (# 8  - 3 INT TD (#1)

*David Treadwell - 192 pts (#1) - 57/70 FG

*Rohn Stark - 53.3 avg (#1) - 2 ST TD

COMMENTS:

Wow, what a season.  Huge improvements just about everywhere.  Total D, Pass D, Rush D, pts allowed, INTs and INT yds/TDs, ST TDs (luck-based), etc.  Some other lucky things I noticed - rarely did an opponent have a good kick/punt return.  Also, in most seasons, it's not rare for me to get burned by opponents when I pick their plays, but not this season.  It almost always worked as expected.

Two of the teams ahead of me in Rush D were teams in my division.  So they had two games with zero allowed (vs me).

TWENTY ONE total TDs - WOW.  My last two times I had just 12 and 7.

Had top three INT yardage guys.  Love that.

Edited by Eric