Who should I go with, for a TSB season?

San Diego is fun.  Marion Butts I think is tied for second fastest back with Barry Sanders, only behind Bo.   He doesn't drop the ball a lot for only having 25 receptions. Their defense is nothing to scoff at either Gill Byrd and Leslie O'Neil.  Seau is in the game but I guess wasn't a monster at the time the game was made.

Edited by Dusto

I would advise against any advice you might receive of using Johnny's Johnson

I see what you mean... week 2 game was played and Johnny's out for a while... grrr...

San Diego is fun.  Marion Butts I think is tied for second fastest back with Barry Sanders, only behind Bo.   He doesn't drop the ball a lot for only having 25 receptions. Their defense is nothing to scoff at either Gill Byrd and Leslie O'Neil.  Seau is in the game but I guess wasn't a monster at the time the game was made.

Alright.  I might just run with SD later on.  I have also felt the wrath of Butts... I'll look over this team later, and see what I can do.  Thanks for your help guys.

I would advise against any advice you might receive of using Johnny's Johnson

The only one thinkin' about Johnny's Johnson is YOU.  Now if your talkin about actually using the Cardinals for a season and making it fun, and winning, change the playbook to ANYTHING else than what it is.  Get rid of the reverses and put in pitches to the top, and sweeps to the bottom......for the second run play, Johnson 'offtackle', and the last one motion up the gut............If you have any kind of running skill, you should get close to 3,000 yards rushing and enough wins to make the playoffs............(baring injury...and it seems you already are dealin' with that) 

Stock playbook's what I always use.  Keep it OG, that way

What the hell does keeping it 'OG' have to do with keeping a stock playbook with a bunch of $#!tty plays.....If you got hired as the head coach at any level of football, your gonna keep the last years head coaches crappy offensive scheme just cuzz you think it makes you 'OG'???  I think your definition of 'OG' is a hell of a lot different than mine........and not in a good way.

I won a SB with PHX with that awful stock playbook last year...my stats...

Johnny Johnson - 127 carries, 777 yards, 18 TD...9 rec, 408 yards, 6 TD

Timm Rosenbach 163 carries, 1102 yards, 21 TD

When I think PHOENIX CARDINALS, I think about getting Tim Rosenbach as many carries as I can before he gets injured, fumbles, or dies........they say thats' the best stratagy..........because everybody knows he's the real star of that team, not the 6'3 230 lb rookie Probowler.

OG = 'original', Dong Johnson.

What the hell does keeping it 'OG' have to do with keeping a stock playbook with a bunch of $#!tty plays.....If you got hired as the head coach at any level of football, your gonna keep the last years head coaches crappy offensive scheme just cuzz you think it makes you 'OG'???  I think your definition of 'OG' is a hell of a lot different than mine........and not in a good way.

I went undefeated and won a superbowl with the Cardinals by hacking the game so that Johnny Johnson was ALWAYS on the opponents team on offense AND defense. It actually made it easier...

Ha hA Ha!!!.......Know one knows Johnny Johnson like himself!!!  It was eazyer for you, because he knew what they were all thinking!............................................................................That all these Johnny's make a team thats much better than the COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!  Ha hA Ha!!!

When I think PHOENIX CARDINALS, I think about getting Tim Rosenbach as many carries as I can before he gets injured, fumbles, or dies........they say thats' the best stratagy..........because everybody knows he's the real star of that team, not the 6'3 230 lb rookie Probowler.

I find it funny that you're the King of the back-to-back consonant, but you refuse to spell the first name of the QB on your favorite team right...Timm...especially with your piccs and cuzzs, etc.

Tailback King, you should play a season with PHX with the stock playbook and let us know how you do...should be quite the challenge.

I'm up for it........infact I'll even do it..........but the challenge will be asking myself why I'm doin' it.  You'll soon find out I don't back down from challenges...I was challenged not so long ago to go against everything I believed in and do a season in COA mode, and Johnny blew the doors off the COA mode rushing record THE FIRST time I tried it.......Check the "COA mode" thread.......although I will admit that I did not win the Superbowl and was beaten by the Chargers in the Championship game.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't know that I would start a fire with a simple question about the Cards, and J.J or who to use in a season.  Lol!  Anyway, I just don't feel right about using any other plays other than stock (most of the time).  I might not go undefeated, but I'm still learning tricks with the game.  That, and I don't like just bombing the ball all the time.  I like the 4 yards and a cloud of dust, pound the rock, run it down their throat kind of offense.