SNES Tecmo Super Bowl 2013-14

qbvikings

Sucknutz, all snes ROMs are missing 4 teams. While NES hacking is prevalent here, no one knows how to hack 4 teams into the snes. Well, moreso there aren't any good hacking tools like the NES has.

What you're asking for is not just something simple as "try and fit the 4 missing teams next time."

Also, there is no way that I know of to edit teams on a samsung Use TSB tool supreme and them sync the rom to your phone.

• 3 weeks later...

Attached is the QBVIKINGS 2013-14 Preaseason Preview Tecmo Super Bowl ROM for SNES.

Rosters are accurate as of July 7. Position Battles and rookie starters are purely my prediction.

Kaepernick is very fast, see if you can stop him!

Thanks to MRNFL for creating the original base rom.

Hey qbviking is there anyway you can change the file from rar. to either zip or nes?

I prefer 7zip for my Rar needs - http://www.7-zip.org/

Hey, Knobbe.  I use 7-zip, too, but I'm running into this problem...  Do you know what this is and can you steer me in the right direction?  Thanks.

rar_zps4fa4acce.png

To put it plainly, I'd like to be able to contribute my own variations on the yearly Tecmo Bowls, (NES and SNES,) but I need a little help with knowing where to go and how to manipulate player names, attributes, and uniform colors/schemes.

Anything you can help with, (like maybe, someday, starting a "How to create a ROM for Dummies" thread,) would be ultimo.

In other words, I've got great ideas and uniform design ideas, willing to put in the work, myself, but just don't know how to get to the place to start manipulating the ROM.

Thanks, much!

Edited by SteakAndEggs

Hey, Knobbe.  I use 7-zip, too, but I'm running into this problem...  Do you know what this is and can you steer me in the right direction?  Thanks.

rar_zps4fa4acce.png

To put it plainly, I'd like to be able to contribute my own variations on the yearly Tecmo Bowls, (NES and SNES,) but I need a little help with knowing where to go and how to manipulate player names, attributes, and uniform colors/schemes.

Anything you can help with, (like maybe, someday, starting a "How to create a ROM for Dummies" thread,) would be ultimo.

In other words, I've got great ideas and uniform design ideas, willing to put in the work, myself, but just don't know how to get to the place to start manipulating the ROM.

Thanks, much!

SMC = SNES file...it's not compressed and you can load it up in an editor

You can use TSBtool to edit most of what you've requested above - http://tecmobowl.org/topic/11106-tsb-editor-tsbtool-supreme-season-generator/

SMC = SNES file...it's not compressed and you can load it up in an editor

You can use TSBtool to edit most of what you've requested above - http://tecmobowl.org/topic/11106-tsb-editor-tsbtool-supreme-season-generator/

Thanks, Knobbe.  That editor is working well, but lacks a uniform editor for the SNES.  Was hoping somebody would know of where to do a uniform editor for the SNES version qbviking made.  (qbviking must be partying, still.  I asked how he did his uniform edits for it, and haven't heard back.)

All in all, though, that editor works great.  Next year, if I can get hold of a uniform edit for the SNES TB, I'll try to put out a version of my own.

Woot, TB.

See the snes docs in my sig. Shows you how to do them by hand for accuracy, or using STUE for close, but more generic colors. Or PM me and I'll walk you through it. Or, if I get near a PC and feel ambitious, I'll type up a thread for you.

Woot.  I'm trying to figure it out, but not really getting the hang of it.  Thanks for your offer of help.  I pm'd you.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I've tried most (if not all) of the NES 2013-2014 Tecmo Super Bowl roms and QBVIKINGS version is by far the best. It should be the official "tecmobowl.org presents......."

Very good job. Already half way through the season and I am thoroughly enjoying this game. Wonderfully updated.  

****This comment was meant for the NES section......oh well.****

Edited by JamesBaker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have no experience with that emulator, sorry.  The game should run on most emulators.  If it doesn't, there's a good chance the emulator just isn't coded to handle it.  I've run it successfully on all the major emus.  The one you're talking about is an android thing, so who knows what kind of compatibility it has.