Passaic, NJ - 02/02/13 - New Jersey TSB Tourney

Alright site is done and everything should be working

www.nintendoleague.com

DATE: Saturday, February 2, 2013

CHECK IN TIME: 11:00AM EST – 12:00PM EST

GAME TIME: 12:00PM EST

ENTRY FEE: $15 Pre-Registered / $20 day of

It will use a Round Robin format for the first two rounds and then elimination rounds. Everyone is guaranteed atleast 3 games.

The ingame rules will follow same as Madison Rules

Let me know what you guys think

[email protected]

I just picked up some additional equipment and we have had a real good response on other players bringing some as well. The tournament will easily field atleats 8-10 tvs.

We will have some good veteran talent coming such as CubanTecmo, ChaosRison, Arncoem. Along with a lot of new talent that haven't been seen yet coming from Philly and Jersey.

I will have a player pool posted in the next couple days.

Can't wait see you guys there!

Well I thought cuban mentioned that to u.... but anyways i guess we will play in this jersey tourney. Will mort's old "online" rival joeygats make a tournament??? Joeygats beat me twice in "etc"....but can he do it on the console (w/o the HP hacks)??? Just stirring up the pot

Edited by red98sethuthut

I havent received any registrations for Joegats

Hey Rison your coming into a hostile environment! We won't let you take the Dirt Bowl Championship to New York. Its staying in Jersey.

Where is this Mort guy? I hear all this bounty being thrown and already looking into April. He might not make it out of Jersey. There might be an early bounty on him :o

• 2 weeks later...

Its gonna be great! We currently have 30 registered players for it. There might be some more later this week as there are some big pool tournaments going on starting tonight. Hopefully the flyers I put up there catches someones eye. We also might have some some walk ins as well. Some of my friends don't use the PC but will be attending.

I will have some pizza, chips, soda, cake at the venue for you guys. The rest you can get at the bar. You can bring your own beer if you want!

I have the venue rented out for the whole day. It's an actual hall so we will have our own area with the bar in the next room. Anyone that wants to hang out after the tourney is welcome to stay.

Serious Business

That's great to have that many players for a first time tournament!

If you are going to post the names publicly like this, I'd advise using first and last initial rather than full names especially with forum members involved. That is unless they agreed to have it posted publicly.

Looking forward to Saturday!

I also agree with Dave.  First name and first initial of last name is usually best.

Brian R

P.S.- Anyone else notice the irony of Dave F Murray's post?  8-)

Ha! But, is my name realIy Dave Murray......? I don't mind my name being displayed at all and was just speaking up for those who would flip out about their name or picture being on the internet. ZOMG