Fairview, AL - 02/23/13 - NORTH ALABAMA TECMO SUPER BOWL TOURN.

N.A.T.B.A

TSB tournament in the works for Feb,23 rd.. looking for about 14 players. anyone interested please contact me a.s.a.p. first come first serve, although we may be able to accomadate more people. email me for more info if interested. tournament to be held in the cullman alabama area. 15$ entry fee . all fees go directly towards winner(s).

Venue: Chesley Oaks Golf Coarse, Fairview Alabama.

Format: group play with chances for prizes regardless of skill level.

Fee: 15$

Winner to recieve cash prize and a premium prize commemerating the victory.

Alcohol policy: NONE !!!! Adults of legal age are welcomed to indulge .

For more information, questions or to confirm your place in this tournament contact:

[email protected] or use this site. Hope to see you there!!!!!

Edited by N.A.T.B.A

Ha! Me and my friends have wondered where the tecmo heads were in bama as well. The tournament would be held at chesley oaks golf coarse banquet room and should be a good time. A couple of us where at the madison tournament last year and decided the drive sucks so we thought wed see if we could get some local action going. Hope some of yall will join in.

We are setting slot limits at 12-15-18 this year ... meaning when we get to 12 players the tourney will be locked until we reach 15 players ... meaning if we have 12 players and your the 13th player to sign up you will be on a waiting list until the next limit of 15 is reached ... or you will be the first player selected if someone backs out

Minimum is 12 people .. and it will happen cause we are almost at 12 ... we gonna cap the tourney at 18 members .... For now anyways ... if we get to 20 people we may see how it would work depending on how many NES systems we have... looks like we have 5 systems and games at the moment ... we are starting to get more and more views and emails and we are still over a month away ... so things are looking good for our first ever tourney.

Our main prize will be the Gold Tee Shirt ... it will be our Green Jacket of sorts ... as I've said everyone no matter skill level will be able to win something ... but the top performers in group play will moved to the Elite Field and the will not leave empty handed !!!! ... then those who don't make it to Elite status will play in the Tommy Kane Division !!! Winner will receive a prize and tee shirt !!!