3rd Annual Lincoln, Nebraska Tecmo Tournament Jan 19th, 2013

Knobbe

Damnit Godfather, and damn your tournament! Let me see where i'm at mid-week work-wise and I'll let you know my intentions. Those Nebraska guys are gonna have to explain how they let a Bielema-led Badger team roll in the Big Ten Championship game, thereby making me endure yet another Rose Bowl loss. I was actually rooting for Nebraska so we wouldn't again be embarrassed in Rose Bowl.  

AND HE'S IN!

Paper article says double elim - not enough time for that.

Might do this for top 8.

Also, just found out that Monster is donating a bunch of swag to the giveaway to contestants.  Your odds of leaving the event with something are quite significant.

Getting pumped for the big tourney tomorrow. Looking forward to some human competition. Haven't played another person since last year's defeat in Madison.

But I've played like 8 games against the CPU with Seattle. Is that good? At least whoever I am on defense the first game will seem like Flash Gordon.

I think we're stating someplace out by the airport.  Will there be any Tecmo this evening that my group from CR can attend?

None that I know of...in the past I've had people over to my place but this won't really work out this year.

I assume you guys will be bringing a system....I know that at the venue, Luckies, that you can walk in most any time and as long as there is an available TV in a booth you should be able to play.  However, karaoke starts there around 9 so just be aware.

Downtown your best bet is "The Watering Hole" which also has TVs in the booths and should be accommodating.

East of 9th st down O street is mainly your college aged crowd as it's closer to Nebraska's campus.

On the other side of O is The Haymarket Area which tends to have a larger crowd.

Not sure when/where you guys were thinking but I could potentially meet up with you if I have all my other tourney/non-tourney stuff taken care of

nice i will be wathcing.. can you anounce who is playing who please.. so i know

I hope to have a webcam on people....sorry in advance though as I doubt I will have time to keep up with this and probably no one else there will care to

The 3 cedar rapids guys are at luckies right now and staying at the comfort inn. If anyone wants a game cal 319 329 6068

Sorry not able to make it out tonight - will see you guys tomorrow

Right Joey....show up at an tournanment every once ina while before u start critizing people. Theres one in new jersey feb1....show up. If I can try playing tecmo online then u should try a console tournament. You can't rely on impossible jukes and program hacks in console tournaments. I'm calling u out friend!!!!

Right Joey....show up at an tournanment every once ina while before u start critizing people. Theres one in new jersey feb1....show up. If I can try playing tecmo online then u should try a console tournament. You can't rely on impossible jukes and program hacks in console tournaments. I'm calling u out friend!!!!

http://tecmobowl.org/topic/49034-million-dollar-baby-joseph-%E2%80%9Cjoey-gats%E2%80%9D-chiltotowsky/?hl=joseph