Johnny Johnson is the best........

I believe in Ernie muthaphucking Jones

allow me, TBK.....

KAMP.............................it's 'MUTHAPHUKKA' Jones........but after I put a whoopin' on everybody in attendance, (especially Ted, cuzz I owe him one) I'd probably be callin' him muthaphukk!n too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He's my new secret weapon on the Cards...I love ya in at that top receiver Vai, but you now have to take a back seat because there is a new Robin to Batman......and with this new 'tandum', Johnny will finally have some help......................which SUCC'S for all of you!!!

Ricky Proehl is pretty good on the Cards. Just need a better qb than Rosenbach 

Johnny Johnson is a game breaker...translation...he can score from ANYWHERE on the field at anytime, whether you're passing to him, running him, or returning punts and kicks.  It's talent in tecmobowl which only a few players got.....................and Johnny got it. 

• 3 weeks later...

985fV0md.jpg

MY GOD bgBoud...you found the mother that birthed the magic that is Johnny Johnson!!!  You sir, deserve to be in the Tecmobowl Hall of Fame for this fine discovery.  Rumor had it that Johnny Johnson was cast out of solid gold by the ancient Egyptians and placed in a coffin, only to be summond when humans truly forgot the true meaning of supernatural athletic perfection.....Searching for these unattainable facts must have taken you down many roads, (some you may not be proud of) and taken at least 15 to 20 years off your lifespan.....but now you, and only you can say you put that theorie to rest.....People may come up in droves and ask you was it all worth it???...... you can look um' dead in the eyes and say "you bet your ass it was" 

MY GOD bgBoud...you found the mother that birthed the magic that is Johnny Johnson!!!  You sir, deserve to be in the Tecmobowl Hall of Fame for this fine discovery.  Rumor had it that Johnny Johnson was cast out of solid gold by the ancient Egyptians and placed in a coffin, only to be summond when humans truly forgot the true meaning of supernatural athletic perfection.....Searching for these unattainable facts must have taken you down many roads, (some you may not be proud of) and taken at least 15 to 20 years off your lifespan.....but now you, and only you can say you put that theorie to rest.....People may come up in droves and ask you was it all worth it???...... you can look um' dead in the eyes and say "you bet your ass it was" 

I drank a few gold/orange beers much like that mother's shade to be inspired to link her back to this post.

MY GOD bgBoud...you found the mother that birthed the magic that is Johnny Johnson!!! You sir, deserve to be in the Tecmobowl Hall of Fame for this fine discovery. Rumor had it that Johnny Johnson was cast out of solid gold by the ancient Egyptians and placed in a coffin, only to be summond when humans truly forgot the true meaning of supernatural athletic perfection.....Searching for these unattainable facts must have taken you down many roads, (some you may not be proud of) and taken at least 15 to 20 years off your lifespan.....but now you, and only you can say you put that theorie to rest.....People may come up in droves and ask you was it all worth it???...... you can look um' dead in the eyes and say "you bet your ass it was"

this has put you tbking atop the hstl waiting list... suh, we await yuh awakening to da online wurld... suh johnny j n0aint nuttin butt a...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah but if you seal both johnny johnson and schrodinger's cat in a box then quantum mechanics says with 100% certainty that the cat has also acquired hidden statistics

Ancient Dong Johnson proverb say:  This is so.

Edited by Bolt

• 3 weeks later...

J JOHNSON is San Francisco 49ers RB1 on the Playstation 1 Tecmo Super Bowl (released 1996).

His ratings are:

63, 25, 50, 38, 63, 38

In actuality, Johnny only made the practice/offseason squad and never played in a regular season game.  However, it is evident that Almighty Tecmo willed that JJ would be represented in the final official TSB game.

This is more than irony, folks.  

• 1 month later...

At the last Inaugural NW Mayhem Tourney, I didn't wear my Authentic 1990 Phoenix Cardinals Throwback #39 Johnny Johnson jerzey that I ALWAYZ wear to Tourney's, and he fumbled at least 5 times for me.....................now if that's not a sign from the Tecmo gods, I don't know what is!

Disrupting the magic and the mysterious crimson voodo aura of the legend that is Johnny Johnson is something I will never do again.

• 3 months later...

That ain't yo record collection is it???????????????????????!!!  Every time you play Kid Sensation, I can't believe that fool slipped through the cracks with me as far as listening to rap when I was younger.....I'v alwayz loved Mix~A~Lot, but I guess I never listened to the people around him...............................................................as far as a Tecmo Tourney goes, we should DEFINITLEY have one before February!

• 2 weeks later...

FAST FACT: Johnny Johnson is tied for the lead in the category of RBs with an HSTL Super Bowl ring (3)..... and the other 4 guys he is tied with almost certainly didn't carry the load that season like only Johnny can..... SOURCE: http://hstl.puretecmo.com/ring-leaders.html?season=34

everybody thinks johnny is a fumbler becuz well everybody cant help but to feed him the rock all the time, and even superman gets tired!