Drummer's NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K12

drummer4god

Drummer, I have a request. is it possible for you to post a rom with roster updates only without any hacks? juice mode is fun and all, but sometimes i just wanna slaughter the titans or broncos 99-0.

I'll see what i can do my man since you a good customer lol

oh i know there are others out there, i just enjoy Drummer's Rom, how he rates the players, updates the rosters often, and the graphical changes he has made throughout the years. no worries man!

And thanks i always try to put out the best rom on the boards,not taking anything away from the others who do roms on here. it's very time eating to do a rom as it takes me 7 days of 8-10 hour days just to do the sim ratings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok roster player ratings have started coming out. they will release 2 teams a day per buisness day. the bills and dolphins were released today,so i am working on those teams and players now. i'll get this out as soon as i have all player ratings,so be patient,you will be rewarded... :D

they will release 2 teams a day per buisness day

By that math, you will have all 32 teams by the end of business on Monday, August 22. And, you better make sure you're wide awake when you do your Browns because I'm going to triple check those ratings!!

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

they will release 2 teams a day per buisness day

By that math, you will have all 32 teams by the end of business on Monday, August 22. And, you better make sure you're wide awake when you do your Browns because I'm going to triple check those ratings!!

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

Oh yea i'll be awake,just so i can give all those dallas cowboys players their crappy ratings!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Bodom glad you liked my new sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Bernie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Priceless! well played...

Technically, he never said he liked your signature. Less exclamation points, more rom building. And, I got your Bernie right here...

post-7015-13413729785221_thumb.jpg

Bodom glad you liked my new sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Bernie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Priceless! well played...

Technically, he never said he liked your signature. Less exclamation points, more rom building. And, I got your Bernie right here...

If not for bernie when aikman got his ass knocked out of the nfc title game against the 49ers. the cowboys would of lost! kosar had 2 days to look at cowboys play book,he came into the game and threw a slant pass for a td to win the game! Oh and kosar also holds the record for longest pass play in cowboys HISTORY 85 yards to emitt smith! i am on break till tomorrow when afc west tems(2) are released. So i am off the clock right now boss....... :D

Alright guys broncos,and the chiefs player ratings were released today,and are finished. Found a lil trick today thats helping time wise. I copy and pasted the rosters from last years rom into notepad,then when a free agent has come from another team just copy and paste the players name and ratings,except for the sim ratings. This is faster than just starting from scratch on player movement. Free agents USUALLY keep the same jersey number, it's crazy having 4 tabs open at once watching free agency,depth chart movement,and rookie predictions. Off the clock again boss till tomorrow. :lol:

I've been checking every couple of days for this rom, can't get here soon enough now that the lockout is over & Patriots have Haynesworth & Chad Johnson on their roster!

PLEase shoot me an email when rom is done or need someone to test it out- I'm in 3 WTF leagues - and have played your roms before vs other ppl that are in leagues w/ me, has great feedback so thanks for putting together for me/us!

Also there's some local guys here in CT that i jsut met that live in my neighborhood that play the original rom all the time via cartridge NES COnsole. I introduced them to Nestopia & showed them how to dl hacked roms which they think is the coolest thing ever BUT they have no intention of playing online & want to get a bunch of roms put on cartridges so can play on their NES vs each other-

I think this would be a perfect candidate to do so so I'll keep you updated if make it into cartridge & if you are going to do a custom rom label?

Think tecmopycho made a bunch of them for different years so if you don't put one w/ this Ill grab one of his for this. Thanks, Erik

[email protected] is email address

damn that's cool! yea i am working on it as i post this afc north is on the block now, lol fatcheeleader let's me take 1 lunch break per 12 hours of rom building,so im eating...and back on clock boss :lol: I think people will be very very pleased with how this rom will turn out it's better than last years which is up over 7,000 dl since last april!

Feel free to make Chad Henne as bad as he is in real life. I'm excited to play with my Dolphins with a good team with a stump for a quarterback just to further confirm the obvious.

Wait, but hes a Michigan Man!!! I thought that was all that mattered in life?!

I can't wait for your rom Drummer. I look forward to it every year and I can't wait to see what you've done to this year's version. Keep up the good work.

thx glad you like my work,it's alot of work but i like it. it takes my mind off things,and puts it on things like......Peyton Hillis beastin on fats cowboys! sorry boss! :lol:

Peyton Hillis beastin on fats cowboys! sorry boss! :lol:

Drummer, I always like your roms. I have to give you credit because you got Romo's ratings perfect -- he sucks and you nailed it. One little critique if I may, I know you're a diehard Browns fan, Hillis got the Madden12 cover, and you think he's dreamy, but you may need to go back and tweak his ratings a bit. I recorded a game so you can see what I mean.

IzrCrz29WvQ

:D

Peyton Hillis beastin on fats cowboys! sorry boss! :lol:

Drummer, I always like your roms. I have to give you credit because you got Romo's ratings perfect -- he sucks and you nailed it. One little critique if I may, I know you're a diehard Browns fan, Hillis got the Madden12 cover, and you think he's dreamy, but you may need to go back and tweak his ratings a bit. I recorded a game so you can see what I mean.

IzrCrz29WvQ

:P

i don't see what you mean,because the cowboys defense is TERRIBLE! So it was a juggernaut against a very bad defense! And nice song for the vid,paul stanely is a awsome musician, and i am a huge kiss fan! Only thing i can say is i think rob ryan will make the cowboys defense much better,and was this vid in season mode? maybe hillis was in beast mode.....nevermind he is always in beast mode against the cowboys! Go Browns! oh crap...back on the clock boss! :D