• Please log in to reply
277 replies to this topic

#261 drummer4god

drummer4god

Tecmo Legend

• Mods: Downloads
  • 1,624 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 09:46 AM

Awesome games today,giants will win another super bowl.

I think you're right. Vegas has the opening line at NE-3.5.

I'm assuming your final update for the year will be after the Superbowl?

Maybe before we will see.

Bernie Kosar holds the NFL record for most passing yardage in a playoff game ...489!
Perfecting the playing field,and gameplay with THE most downloaded,and popular roms in the Tecmo Super Bowl Universe!
https://www.facebook...Bowl2k13?ref=hl

#262 G-12

G-12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:33 PM

anymore updates coming? maybe a final season roster update?

#263 drummer4god

drummer4god

Tecmo Legend

• 1,624 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 10:25 AM

anymore updates coming? maybe a final season roster update?

Yes g there will be i am just waiting on ea to release the final roster update for madden 12. i just hope i get it before the 15th.

Bernie Kosar holds the NFL record for most passing yardage in a playoff game ...489!
Perfecting the playing field,and gameplay with THE most downloaded,and popular roms in the Tecmo Super Bowl Universe!

#264 bgboud2

bgboud2

Tecmo Legend

• Mods: ETC
  • 3,316 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:40 PM

Not sure if it's supposed to be this way but I just played somebody on this and defenders were making instant tackles where they shouldn't have been.
Like Chris Gamble on Jason Witten.
AIM = bgboud2

Posted Image

#265 drummer4god

drummer4god

Tecmo Legend

• 1,624 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:45 PM

Not sure if it's supposed to be this way but I just played somebody on this and defenders were making instant tackles where they shouldn't have been.
Like Chris Gamble on Jason Witten.

That problem has since been fixed. A huge update is coming in the next 3 days.

#266 drummer4god

drummer4god

Tecmo Legend

• 1,624 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:49 PM

Sorry i haven't been able to post the update guys. i've been at hospital with my mom,last 3 days. She has double pnemonia in both lungs,and her heart has some problems. ill get heart tests results in the morning. As soon as i can i'll post the update. it will be worth your wait,i promise you that. But thx to all for any prayers you can send up.....drummer

#267 G-12

G-12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:54 PM

i hope everything turns out ok for your mom. im looking forward to the update but by all means take your time with it, family is more important.

#268 mabon

mabon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:08 PM

Prayers are with you man. The fact that you even came here to let us know that when you didnt have to shows your dedication. I hope the best for you and your family bro

#269 ldeines

ldeines

Getting Started

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:25 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with you, family is most important.

#270 Jankstar

Jankstar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:08 PM

Here's hoping for the best for you and your family Drummer!

#271 sparker781

sparker781

Promising Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:48 PM

Sorry about the news. Thoughts and Prayers

#272 drummer4god

drummer4god

Tecmo Legend

• 1,624 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:36 PM

ok guys a lil update..... they are sending my mom home tommorrow! Her lungs are clear,but she is too weak to have the heart surgery right now. So hopefully she can get strong enough to have the heart surgery soon,because doctor said her chances if they done the surgery now would be about 10% to come thru it. So i am bringing her home tommorrow,and hopefully i can get this final update completed while she rests,and into you guys hands. Thx to everyone for their prayers,and patience......drummer

#273 NateNT321

NateNT321

Getting Started

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:05 PM

And my best wishes to you and your family as well. Thanks for your dedication.

#274 drummer4god

drummer4god

Tecmo Legend

• 1,624 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:10 PM

ok guys...after a crazy past 2 weeks,and alot of prayers(thx to you guys who did,and well wishes!) The End Of Season update is live! Alot of tweakes,fixes,ratings fixes,playbooks tweaked. I also want to point out something....... I enclosed a PLEASE READ notepad doc with my roms all year. All i asked was if you had a buck to spare,to please donate via my paypal,to help me keep my internet on. Up to the point to where i was out of options,to pay for it. I had received a grand total of 9 bucks.....I will not name a name,(unless they want me to) but a person here on the boards came thru,and sent me the money to cover 2 months of my internet,it was goin to be cut off in less than a week when he sent the money. So if not for this person doing this, you guys would NOT of gotten this update because my internet would of been gone. So next time i need help,and you question whether or not you should help,just remember this person put this update in your hands. I don't EVER ask for help unless i need it.........Thx to everyone for patience on this update,and for playing.......Drummer

edit: I found a small glitch with "XLVI" AT TOP OF SCOREBOARD,so i fixed it and re-uploaded rom.

#275 drummer4god

drummer4god

Tecmo Legend

• 1,624 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:39 PM

Wow really the browns let the chiefs sign peyton hillis? I think holmgren and heckert have screwed us browns fans over.

#276 Jankstar

Jankstar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:18 AM

Great final edition drummer! I'm still just 1/2 way thru....but this seems you captured Tebow's "abilities" pretty well.

Hopefully in a few weeks I can help out your internet fund....just got a new job myself and I'm not exactly flush with cash either. Honestly I never read anything you attached to the old roms....

Hopfe your Mom is doing better too. Peace.

#277 drummer4god

drummer4god

Tecmo Legend

• 1,624 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:51 AM

Great final edition drummer! I'm still just 1/2 way thru....but this seems you captured Tebow's "abilities" pretty well.

Hopefully in a few weeks I can help out your internet fund....just got a new job myself and I'm not exactly flush with cash either. Honestly I never read anything you attached to the old roms....

Hopfe your Mom is doing better too. Peace.

Glad you like the rom jank,and thx for the well wishes. i am already working on the 2013 version. And i'm glad you found a job that rocks!

#278 sparker781

sparker781

Promising Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:49 PM

Holy Smokes it's alive. I cannot believe I didnt read the first post to realize this. Thanks alot for all of your hard work that goes into this. If you still a donation email me where to send it and ill do it.

Thanks Again!!

You are seeing more ads on this site because you aren't logged in/have an account.