• Please log in to reply
277 replies to this topic

#241 drummer4god

drummer4god

Tecmo Legend

• Mods: Downloads
  • 1,624 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 02:59 AM

Just thought i would let you guys know i am still updating rosters(finished today's update) and ill continue to do the roster updates and ill release a update the week of christmas. I have new graphics,and plays,and 2 or 3 surprises in store for you guys. I am also updating the player sim,and team sim ratings each week. I'll do a full sim ratings update with exact numbers from nfl.com using j stout's excellent excel sim ratings sheet. It takes a full week to do, but i enjoy doing it. until then be safe!

Bernie Kosar holds the NFL record for most passing yardage in a playoff game ...489!
Perfecting the playing field,and gameplay with THE most downloaded,and popular roms in the Tecmo Super Bowl Universe!
https://www.facebook...Bowl2k13?ref=hl

#242 G-12

G-12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:30 PM

hey drummer how is the christmas update going?

#243 drummer4god

drummer4god

Tecmo Legend

• 1,624 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:19 PM

I am just waiting on this week's roster update which i usually get on thursday, they may release it early(i hope) with christmas fast approaching. I plan on getting the update done ,and uploaded the same day. So just hope ea releases the roster update early.

Bernie Kosar holds the NFL record for most passing yardage in a playoff game ...489!
Perfecting the playing field,and gameplay with THE most downloaded,and popular roms in the Tecmo Super Bowl Universe!

#244 fatcheerleader

fatcheerleader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:53 AM

I am just waiting on this week's roster update which i usually get on thursday, they may release it early(i hope) with christmas fast approaching. I plan on getting the update done ,and uploaded the same day. So just hope ea releases the roster update early.

Merry Christmas to US! 8)

#245 drummer4god

drummer4god

Tecmo Legend

• 1,624 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:06 PM

ihave the update! now i am just taking a 2 hour break to cheer for my ohio homie Josh Krajcik on xfactor. So either a late tonight release or early tomorrow. Either way merry christmas to everyone here on the boards. Merry tecmomas!

#246 buffalo tox

buffalo tox

Getting Started

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:43 PM

First time, long time.

Thanks for all your hard work Drummer.

I'm completely excited for this new ROM.

No offense to anyone else here, but i like your ROMs the best.

I'm a nerd, so I simulate the rest of the season using COM vs COM

#247 drummer4god

drummer4god

Tecmo Legend

• 1,624 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 03:30 PM

First time, long time.

Thanks for all your hard work Drummer.

I'm completely excited for this new ROM.

No offense to anyone else here, but i like your ROMs the best.

I'm a nerd, so I simulate the rest of the season using COM vs COM

Thanks glad you like my rom. Ok quick update i have the roster update complete ,i am just tweaking some graphic stuff to spice it up a lil. i will upload the rom this evening around 7-8 pm est. You guys are goin to really like what i've done with the update...... 8)

#248 drummer4god

drummer4god

Tecmo Legend

• 1,624 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 06:55 PM

Ok guys as promised the christmas rom has gone live! This update covers 4 weeks worth of roster moves,roster fixes,team and player sim ratings tweaks. i also cleaned up the field graphics,i think it looks quite nice now. I also changed the graphics show up top at score for the teams. Let me know what you think about it. And to all those here on the boards i wish you a merry christmas, and a happy new year! if you are going to drink please have a sober driver,or a taxi to get you home safe,enjoy family,and friends...and play lots of tecmo! And special thanks to five finger death punch for their new album "American Capitalist" to get me thru today's update! Oh and as always fats...God help your cowboys! 8) Just kidding happy holidays even to fats,and his cowboys.....Drummer........Ho Ho Ho.......Out.

edit I found a graphic error on the raiders small helmet, i have corrected it,and uploaded the fixed rom. glad i found it before alot of people downloaded it. there was only 4 who had downloaded it. I also fixed Detroit's big helmet lion logo so tail attached!

#249 kamphuna8

kamphuna8

Tecmo Fanatic

• PureTecmo Administrators
  • 10,290 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 12:12 PM

Hey man, thanks for a great rom and all the hard work you do! I did play my brother on my visit and a question arose related to the grapple hack. I was vontae davis 56hp and he was marshawn skittles and his 88hp, and davis instatackled lynch repeatedly causing my brother to almost smash his christmas present nes usb controller. Am I missing something here thinking that marshawn shouldn't be instatackled?

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] Posted Image

#250 drummer4god

drummer4god

Tecmo Legend

• 1,624 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 03:14 PM

Hey man, thanks for a great rom and all the hard work you do! I did play my brother on my visit and a question arose related to the grapple hack. I was vontae davis 56hp and he was marshawn skittles and his 88hp, and davis instatackled lynch repeatedly causing my brother to almost smash his christmas present nes usb controller. Am I missing something here thinking that marshawn shouldn't be instatackled?

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] Posted Image

I'll get with jstout on this. Maybe there is another way to make this hack work. But thanks yea it's alot of work but i enjoy it. And tell your brother sorry,tap faster...and merry christmas.

#251 mabon

mabon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 02:12 PM

Love the rom as always their the my fav by fa but, playing against Denver I was getting destroyed by Demaryius Thomas of all people so I decided to check him out and wow! average condition 44,69,75,31,50,44 at WR. I for 1 have dont remember you ever making a WR 75ms and wondering why did you make him faster than say Desean Jackson, Mike Wallace, Devin Hester, Devery henderson and Jacoby Ford?

#252 drummer4god

drummer4god

Tecmo Legend

• 1,624 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:01 AM

Love the rom as always their the my fav by fa but, playing against Denver I was getting destroyed by Demaryius Thomas of all people so I decided to check him out and wow! average condition 44,69,75,31,50,44 at WR. I for 1 have dont remember you ever making a WR 75ms and wondering why did you make him faster than say Desean Jackson, Mike Wallace, Devin Hester, Devery henderson and Jacoby Ford?

Sounds like a mistake ill check it out and fix it,thx for the input. Glad you like the rom bro. Ill be releasing a update next week as madden did not release a roster update this week.

#253 mabon

mabon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 11:43 PM

np man glad my little input can help u out on these masterpieces all my homeboys see me playing or see my screen shots etc and belike WOW how u get that XD. Btw I always ask Raven and Browns fans this. Were you a temp. Ravens fan till the Browns came back?

#254 drummer4god

drummer4god

Tecmo Legend

• 1,624 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:51 AM

np man glad my little input can help u out on these masterpieces all my homeboys see me playing or see my screen shots etc and belike WOW how u get that XD. Btw I always ask Raven and Browns fans this. Were you a temp. Ravens fan till the Browns came back?

Me i never liked the ravens,once the browns left cleveland so did my heart. I still to this day despise art modell,as do many browns fans. I am only,and will always be a CLEVELAND BROWNS fan. The ravens go into same category as broncos,steelers...my archenemy!

#255 mabon

mabon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:35 PM

Me i never liked the ravens,once the browns left cleveland so did my heart. I still to this day despise art modell,as do many browns fans. I am only,and will always be a CLEVELAND BROWNS fan. The ravens go into same category as broncos,steelers...my archenemy!

HAHAHAHA I feel that 100%

#256 drummer4god

drummer4god

Tecmo Legend

• 1,624 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:39 PM

i am working on a roster update it will take me a lil longer than usual because it's covering 2 weeks worht of ratings changes. i am goin to make sure and look at all the qb's and make sure they are correct. And i'll be doin sim data for teams and players very soon,not that they were bad to start with but it's a way to make things more realistic. http://www.pastapadr...date-18-details

#257 Jankstar

Jankstar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 08:58 PM

I've been playing Tecmo Superbowl since around summer/fall 2006, just after the Broncos lost to Steelers in AFC Championship. I was pissed.

I started playing tecmo to fill the playoff void in my heart left by the Broncos of the last few years.

Now there is Tebow. Whole world is different.

also I've played 2 seasons so far of the new rom, and I liked the "TG" version way more than the "XMAS"

you made Tebow too good for the holiday one and I went 15-1 on the way to SB (something I NEVER do with your roms)

#258 drummer4god

drummer4god

Tecmo Legend

• 1,624 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 04:46 PM

I've been playing Tecmo Superbowl since around summer/fall 2006, just after the Broncos lost to Steelers in AFC Championship. I was pissed.

I started playing tecmo to fill the playoff void in my heart left by the Broncos of the last few years.

Now there is Tebow. Whole world is different.

also I've played 2 seasons so far of the new rom, and I liked the "TG" version way more than the "XMAS"

you made Tebow too good for the holiday one and I went 15-1 on the way to SB (something I NEVER do with your roms)

Yea his numbers were off. I just finished the broncos and tebow was decreased on the new roster update on madden to a 76 overall. But i would say with the magic he whipped up on the steelers he will be close to a 80 overall again but as it stands now he is tim TEBOW, Face=0x22, #15, 25, 69, 44, 13, 38, 44, 44, 50 . I only lack nfc teams now but,i am taking break till tomorrow on the rom. It has alot of changes in it,so its almost like doin a start of season rom.

#259 drummer4god

drummer4god

Tecmo Legend

• 1,624 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:04 PM

Awesome games today,giants will win another super bowl.

#260 fatcheerleader

fatcheerleader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:02 AM

Awesome games today,giants will win another super bowl.

I think you're right. Vegas has the opening line at NE-3.5.

I'm assuming your final update for the year will be after the Superbowl?

You are seeing more ads on this site because you aren't logged in/have an account.