• Please log in to reply
277 replies to this topic

#221 G-12

G-12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:46 PM

thanks for the work you do with your rom. I had a tecmo tournament using your roster and it was great......had 11 players and they all loved it, gonna have another in December. Good Job man!

#222 drummer4god

drummer4god

Tecmo Legend

• Mods: Downloads
  • 1,624 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 11:19 AM

thanks for the work you do with your rom. I had a tecmo tournament using your roster and it was great......had 11 players and they all loved it, gonna have another in December. Good Job man!

Thx G! I'll make sure you get that update in december.

Bernie Kosar holds the NFL record for most passing yardage in a playoff game ...489!
Perfecting the playing field,and gameplay with THE most downloaded,and popular roms in the Tecmo Super Bowl Universe!
https://www.facebook...Bowl2k13?ref=hl

#223 VanDamon

VanDamon

Promising Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 01:50 PM

Hey Drummer,

Great rom so far! Love the new graphics touchups and gameplay.
I noticed some of the team schedules may be off, think you may have the home and road teams reversed since you have the "AT" in the middle instead of "VS"
For example, week 1 the Falcons visited Chicago but you have "CHI AT ATL"?

Just thought I point it out but no biggie since the matchups are correct and there is no distinction between which team is at home or on the road since player 1 is always on the left side anyway. I'm sure someone may have brought this up before but I was too tired to look for the thread.

Good job with the rom!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#224 drummer4god

drummer4god

Tecmo Legend

• 1,624 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 03:09 PM

Hey Drummer,

Great rom so far! Love the new graphics touchups and gameplay.
I noticed some of the team schedules may be off, think you may have the home and road teams reversed since you have the "AT" in the middle instead of "VS"
For example, week 1 the Falcons visited Chicago but you have "CHI AT ATL"?

Just thought I point it out but no biggie since the matchups are correct and there is no distinction between which team is at home or on the road since player 1 is always on the left side anyway. I'm sure someone may have brought this up before but I was too tired to look for the thread.

Good job with the rom!

glad you like the rom van,and the at was added by elway for me. But the home team should be correct,it's just a visual thing. I still got a few graphic,and gameplay changes i am working on for the final version. Drummer out!

Bernie Kosar holds the NFL record for most passing yardage in a playoff game ...489!
Perfecting the playing field,and gameplay with THE most downloaded,and popular roms in the Tecmo Super Bowl Universe!

#225 moose

moose

Getting Started

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 03:15 PM

Hey Drummer, here's some changes you might want to make for the next update because of injuries:
Roscoe Parrish with David Nelson
Derrick Mason with Patrick Turner (There's one on the Jets and one on the Texans)
Domonique Foxworth with Cary Williams or Jimmy Smith
Jordan Shipley with Jerome Simpson
Aaron Smith with Ziggy Hood or Cameron Heyward
Bob Sanders with Steve Gregory
Jamaal Charles with Jackie Battle
Eric Berry with Jon McGraw
Ovie Mughelli with Mike Cox

#226 fatcheerleader

fatcheerleader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 07:24 PM

Just curious, are you going to do what you did last year and have multiple releases, one with updated rosters including injuries and one with optimal roster excluding injuries? I love when rom makers do that. Thanks again, you're the man, well except for your signature, it's just awful.

Cowboys 3-4
Browns 3-4

#227 drummer4god

drummer4god

Tecmo Legend

• 1,624 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:18 PM

Just curious, are you going to do what you did last year and have multiple releases, one with updated rosters including injuries and one with optimal roster excluding injuries? I love when rom makers do that. Thanks again, you're the man, well except for your signature, it's just awful.

Cowboys 3-4
Browns 3-4

If enough people ask for it i will. I am working on a new roster update now.

#228 drummer4god

drummer4god

Tecmo Legend

• 1,624 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 08:07 PM

Another madden roster update has been released so i am working on another ratings update as well. I will release it before thanksgiving so you guys have a updated rom to play after stuffing your face with turkey,and all the fixins!

#229 Splent

Splent

Getting Started

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 10:25 PM

Lovin' the new rom!

Couple of changes that need to be made for my beloved Packers (which you may or may not be aware of)... and maybe I"m being picky... but they ARE 9-0 right now :)

Alex Green was only on special teams, he barely ever played, and he's out for the year. Randall Cobb was the main return man, so I would replace Green with Cobb (who is a WR, but probably wouldn't matter).
James Starks is listed as a WR, and Jordy Nelson is listed as a RB. This needs to be switched.
Derrick Sherrod is not a starting Offensive Lineman for the Packers... that would be Chad Clifton, but he's injred, and Marshall Newhouse has been playing.
Mike Neal has been hurt since Day 1, hasn't started a game all year. This should be Jarius Wynn.

That's about it, I know you don't change rosters to update the injuries (otherwise I'd say Nick Collins needs to be Sam Shields), this is as of day 1 of the season.

#230 Knobbe

Knobbe

Tecmo Godfather

• Founder
  • 14,196 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 11:38 AM

http://tecmobowl.org/2011/11/17/drummers-2011-12-rom/

#231 drummer4god

drummer4god

Tecmo Legend

• 1,624 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 01:24 PM

Lovin' the new rom!

Couple of changes that need to be made for my beloved Packers (which you may or may not be aware of)... and maybe I"m being picky... but they ARE 9-0 right now :)

Alex Green was only on special teams, he barely ever played, and he's out for the year. Randall Cobb was the main return man, so I would replace Green with Cobb (who is a WR, but probably wouldn't matter).
James Starks is listed as a WR, and Jordy Nelson is listed as a RB. This needs to be switched.
Derrick Sherrod is not a starting Offensive Lineman for the Packers... that would be Chad Clifton, but he's injred, and Marshall Newhouse has been playing.
Mike Neal has been hurt since Day 1, hasn't started a game all year. This should be Jarius Wynn.

That's about it, I know you don't change rosters to update the injuries (otherwise I'd say Nick Collins needs to be Sam Shields), this is as of day 1 of the season.

The starks,and nelson roster problem was because of the offensive formation i had given them. i have changed it to pro-set now(2 wr 2 rb 1 te) but i looked before the changes i made and starks,and nelson were their proper position,it was formation that was making it look like a error. I did change sherrod to t.j. lang,and jones to cobb. Other than that i just did player ratings updates. hope that helps your packers some..like they need the help :) The rom update will be uploaded in the next hour so be on the lookout!

#232 drummer4god

drummer4god

Tecmo Legend

• 1,624 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 01:25 PM

Very nice! Man hillis tore dallas a new one huh fats! lol

#233 Knobbe

Knobbe

Tecmo Godfather

• Founder
  • 14,196 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 02:10 PM

Very nice! Man hillis tore dallas a new one huh fats! lol

I will post the crap out of any videos of a rom. Good to see Hillis is having a good year somewhere!

#234 fatcheerleader

fatcheerleader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 03:55 PM

Good to see Hillis is having a good year somewhere!

We learned from the TBO Season 2 Steroid Scandal (MGK & Henry Thomas) that Steroids are not a laughing matter.

Anabolic steroids can cause many adverse side-effects which may include the following:
acne
elevated blood pressure
premature baldness (Rathman)
development of breast tissue in males
reduced sexual function
temporary infertility
testicular atrophy
inhibited production of sperm
increased frequency and duration of erections (MGK)
scrotal swelling
hypertension
cardiac arrhythmias
congestive heart failure
heart attacks
permanent deepening of the voice
bulging forehead
enlarged clitoris (I miss Bodom.)
decreases in menstrual cycles
significant psychiatric symptoms
aggression
violence
mania
constipation
explosive diarrhea
mood disorders
symptoms of dependence and withdrawal

#235 drummer4god

drummer4god

Tecmo Legend

• 1,624 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 04:10 PM

Ok guys as promised the updated early thanksgiving rom is up! Players ratings tweaked,as well as team,and player sim data. A few graphic changes(see if you can spot them) Let me know if you guys like the change made on field, im not saying what it is but you will notice it. I think its a nice added touch! And Happy Thanksgiving to everyone,be safe don't drink and drive. And don't ruin your holiday by watching the cowboys play...oops sorry fats! Rom update on 1st post of 1st page of this thread as usual.....Have a good holiday....drummer out!

#236 fatcheerleader

fatcheerleader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 07:45 PM

Let me know if you guys like the change made on field, im not saying what it is but you will notice it. I think its a nice added touch!

The black outline around the yard line numbers looks pretty cool. You should fix your intro and put a RB in there that is actually playing. :)

don't ruin your holiday by watching the cowboys play...oops sorry fats!

Cleveland Browns, 3-6, 0-1 division, 131 points for, 183 points against, 0 Superbowl Appearances, 0 Superbowl Wins
Dallas Cowboys, 5-4, 1-1 division, 223 points for, 182 points against, 8 Superbowl Appearances, 5 Superbowl Wins

#237 drummer4god

drummer4god

Tecmo Legend

• 1,624 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 07:55 PM

Let me know if you guys like the change made on field, im not saying what it is but you will notice it. I think its a nice added touch!

The black outline around the yard line numbers looks pretty cool. You should fix your intro and put a RB in there that is actually playing. :)

don't ruin your holiday by watching the cowboys play...oops sorry fats!

Cleveland Browns, 3-6, 0-1 division, 131 points for, 183 points against, 0 Superbowl Appearances, 0 Superbowl Wins
Dallas Cowboys, 5-4, 1-1 division, 223 points for, 182 points against, 8 Superbowl Appearances, 5 Superbowl Wins

Yea and dallas leads the browns in games they have had the lead and choked! How many pro-bowl players does dallas have compared to cleveland? A hell of alot more yet they suck it every year,they make the playoffs.....then choke and go home while jerry jones counts his money. Brag all you want about your sb rings. You forget kosar came in for aikman when the 49ers knocked his ass out,and led them to the title game. Oh and btw i like all the players dallas took from clev this year,so we are good at something. Happy thanksgiving fats!

#238 fatcheerleader

fatcheerleader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 08:39 PM

All jokes aside, on the latest Madden12 update did Peyton Hillis' numbers drop since the beginning of the year? And, what about Chris Johnson, Matt Forte, etc? I like seeing Sean Lee at RILB instead of Keith "Retire Already" Brooking. :)

#239 drummer4god

drummer4god

Tecmo Legend

• 1,624 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:51 PM

All jokes aside, on the latest Madden12 update did Peyton Hillis' numbers drop since the beginning of the year? And, what about Chris Johnson, Matt Forte, etc? I like seeing Sean Lee at RILB instead of Keith "Retire Already" Brooking. 8)

http://www.pastapadr...date-12-details

#240 drummer4god

drummer4god

Tecmo Legend

• 1,624 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:31 PM

Now if i can figure out how to get suh's stomp into my rom. lol he is suspended for sure!

You are seeing more ads on this site because you aren't logged in/have an account.