Drummer's NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K12

drummer4god

After playing that crap pile called Madden 12 all weekend, I'm really glad this was released Drummer, I already have NFL 2k5 updated on my 360 and now this for my PSP...

I told Drummer the same thing. The fact that we are more excited about a TSB rom release on this site than anything EA puts out with Madden or NCAA truly is a sad statement. And, I need to get the updated rosters for NHL 2k5 too!

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thanks to everyone for the words of encouragement! I try my best every year to put out the best rom i can. it's time consuming,but if it gives back to a game,and a community i am a big part of then it's worth my time. Glad to see the positive reviews so far.

Nice ROM, look forward to playing it every year, THANK YOU for all your hard work!!! If I had to criticize one thing is Matthew Stafford's abilities amount to less than Josh Freeman, Ryan Fitz. and Kyle Orton? He's having the best Pre-season out of every QB in the league. Maybe that'll change when Reg Season ROM comes out. I'll still play. Also, if there was a poll for funniest looking profile for a player, check out Steelers DE Brett Keisel

I'm loving this rom so far. There are a couple things things I are bothering me. The first is to watch if Tim Tebow will even be the second string QB for the Broncos or if it will be Brady Quinn. The second which is what I hope you do change is the cowboys colors. If you play as them, they wear blue helmets instead of gray. What's even worse is that it's not even the right blue.

Other then that I'm digging the rom man :D

ThatGuy4912 - Drummer's colors for Dallas are all my fault. The Lions and Raiders are gray too and in truth the Cowboys are more of a gray-blue pants and helmets. NES colors are very limited as there is no silver for the Raiders and no gray that's exactly the Dallas shade. You're right in the celebration screens look off but the in-game I think looks better.

Elway, the graphics guru, you need to change one of the faces to satisfy the light skin brothers in the league. :D

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

Nice work on the rom, but here's a few things I noticed:

Marcel Dareus' name is spelled with an I instead of an E.

Replace Marcus Smith on the Ravens with David Reed.

Colin Kaepernick of the 49ers is dark-skinned, but on the rom he is white.

Replace Buster Davis with Donald Jones on the Bills.

Tyrod Taylor of the Ravens should be faster.

Replace Ryan Williams on the Cards with Alfonso Smith. Williams is out for the season.

Other than that, good job! :D

After playing that crap pile called Madden 12 all weekend, I'm really glad this was released Drummer, I already have NFL 2k5 updated on my 360 and now this for my PSP...

I told Drummer the same thing. The fact that we are more excited about a TSB rom release on this site than anything EA puts out with Madden or NCAA truly is a sad statement. And, I need to get the updated rosters for NHL 2k5 too!

I wouldn't call it sad, but a tribute to everyone on here who does an edit/hack. Eff Madden and its "realism". If i wanted realism to that extent, i sould have used roids in high school to bulk up:) Give me fantasy style football anyday. Cartoon graphics, big time plays, and quick gameplay....Tecmo Rules.

On the last minute roster updates Greg toler cardinals cb is out for the year.a.j Jefferson or Richard Marshall will replace him in the starting lineup.

thx for the heads up! i put a.j. jefferson in for toler. and Colin Kaepernick has been fixed as well. as for Marcel Dareus his name is correct as far as i know here is nfl.com link and his name isn't spelled with a i. http://www.nfl.com/players/search?category=name&filter=Marcell+Dareus&playerType=current

Miles Austin is black. See the Rod Woodson debate. Its personal preference I guess.

Yeah I know Miles Austin is half black/half white...... I'm just saying that he would look a little bit more accurate if he had a lighter skin tone. If not, it's cool. I just think the very dark skin tone Miles Austin is funny :D

*Quick Question

I just heard that Steelers backup quarterback Byron Leftwich broke his left arm and is most likely out for the rest of the year. So, is he going to be in your actual 2K12 game or will you have the 3rd string qb?

More than likely,i'll fix what needs fixed on this preseason rom...i.e. names,race etc,and so the sim numbers. And then i'll release the start of season rom.

thx for the heads up! i put a.j. jefferson in for toler. and Colin Kaepernick has been fixed as well. as for Marcel Dareus his name is correct as far as i know here is nfl.com link and his name isn't spelled with a i. http://www.nfl.com/players/search?category=name&filter=Marcell+Dareus&playerType=current

Oh, sorry. I meant it was spelled "Darius" in the rom. Here's a screenshot.

Also, is it possible to make a reception/interception after the pass has been blocked/dropped?

post-11600-13413729928753_thumb.png

Oh, sorry. I meant it was spelled "Darius" in the rom. Here's a screenshot.

Also, is it possible to make a reception/interception after the pass has been blocked/dropped?

Not that i remember...anyone else know for sure?

Great ROM, really enjoyed the three games I played that Peyton just tore apart the other teams' defenses. As a Colts fan, however, I do know one thing... Peyton Manning is about as fast as a sloth dipped in molasses. I bring this up, because on an onside kick recovery, Peyton turned into Bo Jackson and scored a TD... that just would never happen... Also, on a full kickoff, the returner never makes it to the ball, so, it's almost a definite safety.

Other than those special team goofs, I didn't notice anything else to complain about. Keep up the good work!

Great ROM, really enjoyed the three games I played that Peyton just tore apart the other teams' defenses. As a Colts fan, however, I do know one thing... Peyton Manning is about as fast as a sloth dipped in molasses. I bring this up, because on an onside kick recovery, Peyton turned into Bo Jackson and scored a TD... that just would never happen... Also, on a full kickoff, the returner never makes it to the ball, so, it's almost a definite safety.

Other than those special team goofs, I didn't notice anything else to complain about. Keep up the good work!

Drummer, you should think about moving the starting position of the kick returner back some. I did that on the near-original TSB ROM that I've been drafting since last year. It's in my thread in the ROMs and Emulators forum.

Drummer, you should think about moving the starting position of the kick returner back some. I did that on the near-original TSB ROM that I've been drafting since last year. It's in my thread in the ROMs and Emulators forum.

thx i'll for sure put that fix on. And thx to everyone for their input it really helps in getting the rom up to speed.

Loving the ROM Drummer.

Played 3 Season games with my Chiefs -- things feel real good. Now started a franchise with the Texans. Foster feels a bit sluggish for my tastes, but that could be because I just played with Charles. Schaub to Andre Johnson is frickin LETHAL though.

Thanks for the all the hard work, the game is great.

Amended thoughts: This ROM KICKS ASS.

Just played an awesome game with the Texans v the Steelers, pulled it out 35-34 as time expired on a 60 yard TD to Andre Johnson. Steelers were beastly through the first 3 quarters, but I put up 21 in the 4th to pull it out. Mike Wallace is fucking FAST. Seriously, he touches the ball, and bye-bye. Ben was a pain in the ass too, scrambling a few times.

Awesome stuff.