2010 Season Releases

Knobbe

Obviously anyone still has time....

I have downloaded the roms and will test them out.

Here is what I have

SNES TSB I

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=13823 - MRNFL SNES

NES TSB

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=13747 - buck

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=13451 - Drummer

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=13827 - QBEagles

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=13826 - mrpaulryan

http://www.tecmobowl.org/forum//viewtopic.php?f=34&t=13825 - Proads26

NES TB

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=13809&start=0 - TB2011

Here is my todo list - If someone wants to help, by all means

- Make a master document to include in the download and for the forum/web page - Document includes first a small synopsis of each rom plus a link to individual thread. - Follow includes a verbose description for each rom

- Put a copy of each detailed description of the roms in each rom zip if not already there

- Put together a copy of FCEUX, Nestopia, and ZSNES along with instructions on how to play and how to play online

I did this a while back. It needs some helmets edited. I made some changes to the teams. I exchanged Pitt, WASH and FSU for KAN, ORG st. and MIZZ, sorry if those are your teams.

Just checking the Nebraska roster there are 4 players starting who graduated last year.

Not including.....

• 3 weeks later...
Here is a cart label that I had created thanks to sadikyo from the NintendoAge forums.

I posted this exact idea on here about a year ago. I'm glad to see MY idea come to life. :) Great minds I guess...

drummer, why not post this in this thread? My second question, where would you post it if not here? :)

• 2 months later...

no 2010 -11 TSB SNES 3 rom? im working on one. But im stuck on a part. I dont have a program to fix helmet and team logos for TSB 3, also, I dont have any experience with doing so even if I did have the program. if I did have the program (I'd figure it out eventually) I'de put the game out. Rosters are done, I just need to switch in the ravens graphics for another team. I think im goina switch out the panthers and keep everything else. oh and keep the texans out. since I cant fit 32 teams in. If anyone and help a brotha with any TSB 3 graphics input or even point me in the right direction it be much apriciated.

thanks guys