TSB Editing Resources | Spreadsheets, Tutorials, FAQs

Also, I'm realizing that a few of the links in this thread should probably be in the Hacking Documentation forum. I originally started this list as just a place to dump TSB editing help threads with an intention to further organize them later. I intend to clean this up soon.

Updated | 1/27/2013.

I've read backwards in this editing forum to threads from late 2011. I've done my best to log some more links above and move other threads into the Hacking Documation forum and other boards. I've also gone through each link in the first post and fixed broken links from the forum technology change by Knobbe. It should be mostly all in working order now, with some new content to boot.

As always, if I've forgotten anything, missed anything, or am not privvy to TSB editing resources that you have, post something in this thread!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 years later...

I must be dense.

I understand the idea of set commands.  I must apply set commands to a .nes file to get the intended effect.

However, I can't figure out a way to SEE what set commands are in a given .nes file.

Is there a tool that I use? I've been using TSBToolSupreme to modify player ratings, and it's worked fine.

Help! :)