- A couple player name misspelling corrections.
- Fixed the R&S Shoot Formation QB Scramble play (Notably on NWE/DET).
- Added Jstout's AC/PC Hack
- Added Jstout's Player Condition Hack
- Globally decreased by one notch QB AC.
- Globally increased by one notch K RS.
- Globally increased by one notch K AKB.
- Jeid's Roster Spreadsheet update included (Version 1.4).
- MASSIVE graphical branding of "Tecmo Super Coach" throughout with NEW Chalkboard motif, among a ton of other graphical updates, changes, and additions. SPECIAL THANKS to Elway for all of his great graphic work.
**As always, these changes can be opened using the same game save file currently being used without losing data.
RECOMMENDATION: For best results, play this Rom using 6-to-7 MIN QUARTERS.
>> THE MAJOR CHANGES:
A. Current NFL roster overhaul (2008-09)
B. Complete playbook response overhaul
C. Removal of individual ability boosts
D. Removal of the boost blitz, replaced with a standard ability blitz / defensive back shutdown
E. Player ability points universally altered to suit the coaching format
F. Strategic situational play calling
G. Playbook RUN and PASS slot fusion (**see below)
**Playbook Changes: I've taken four plays from each RUN #4 and PASS #1, and exchanged them for one another, so that there are equal rushing/passing plays per each of those slots. I'm also exchanging two plays from each RUN #3 and PASS #2, for extremely heavy-based/variety-based teams, such as Arizona and the like. The latter of the two new option play slots will actually allow for a Reverse play to make sense in a playbook. These changes have been made to help make CPU play-calling less predictable, and to add offensive playbook identity to a team.
>> HACKS USED:
A. Shorter FGs
B. More accurate FGs
C. Shorter Punts
D. Punt coverage boost decreased
E. Quickness used as MS for INT and Fumble recoveries
F. QB AC/PC split
G. Player Condition updated each play
H. Kicking meters removed
[ View the attached READ ME file for a complete Tecmo Super Coach gameplay breakdown! ]