Categories See All →
New 2015 Tecmo Super Bowl ROM Rosters As Of 7/14/14 QBVIKINGS ROM
qbvikings - Jul 15 2014 12:52 PM
_________________ is killing me!
Dec 14 2011 07:35 PMYour rookie of the year vote should go to....
Oct 21 2009 01:58 PMyour favorite PT/TW smiley
Mar 30 2011 08:41 AM
Recent TopicsHacking Documentation Today, 02:15 AM# Safety YardLine 0x250EF-0x250F0 # Player 1 Lo Byte 0x250F3-0x250F4 # Player 1 Hi Byte 0x250DF-0x250E0 # Player 2 Lo Byte 0x250E3-0x250E4 # Player 2 Hi Byte Is this the correct location- when I change it it's still a safety getting tackled outside the new endzone
Full topic ›Off-Topic Today, 01:59 AMIt's the gingerbread LB. Hey he can recover fumbles.... http://www.cbssports...tall-linebacker
Full topic ›Tecmo Super Bowl - NES Yesterday, 06:00 PMSo, maybe someone else has already noticed a long time ago, but I have always wondered where the seemingly arbitrary player attribute number system comes from in Tecmo Super Bowl. It was always a mystery to me. Not anymore. So, in case you wondered where these player attribute...
Full topic ›Tecmo Player's Circuit Online Lounge Yesterday, 02:15 PMIt’s time four the Annual Dawg Days of Tecmo TPC Tournament! This year in commemoration of TPC providing Cash Prizes! we are changing up the rules and style of the tournament.First to sign up you must have at least 10 games uploaded to TPC within the last 30 days. Gone are the days of guy...
Full topic ›0
Tecmo Super Bowl Tournament NES Texas 8/18/2012Texas tournaments
Date: Saturday 8/18/12
Time: 9:30 A.M.
Location: Carthage Twin Cinema
1120 W. Panola St.
Carthage, TX 75633
Contact Number to Register: (903) 754-7257 (Please Register as we are only taking 30 Players)
Cost: $25.00 to enter
This tournament shall be played on Tecmo Super Bowl on NES.
What you get for playing - Shirt - Drink - Popcorn - Guaranteed 3 Games Played - A chance at Trophy
1. Played on Original Nintendo Cartridge of Tecmo Super Bowl, no outside games allowed.
2. Played with Original NES Controllers, No Other Controllers Allowed, No Turbos, No Outside Controllers.
3. Coin Flip decides what teams are picked to play with. This means Coin Flip winner picks both teams to be played with.
4. Coin Flip Losers get to pick either, which team they want, or which controller. If they pick a team then the other player gets to choose which controller.
5. If a play happens that causes a game messup, such as blocked pass called sack, then you must just play it out. This is not the only example of what can happen.
6. No taking DL men and diving in on the QB.
7. No pressing buttons during coin toss.
8. You are allowed to sub players for other positions.
9. You are allowed to modify playbooks before the game.
10. You are allowed to coach other players during a game.
12. Players will break up into groups of four and play each other once during a robin-round style matchup. Each player shall be ranked after this from 1-20 based on Most Wins, with Points Diff as first tie breaker, and Total Yardage as second tie breaker.
11. Players will fill out a score sheet during the robin-round matchups to keep track of the Person they Played, Points Diff, and Total Yardage.
12. The top 20 players will play in a double elimination bracket.
13. First Place gets a trophy and money.
14. Second Place gets a trophy and smaller amount of money.
15. Third Place gets smallest amout of money.
16. First, Second, and Third place get automatic invites to the next tournament and shall not have to play robin-round.
17. Each player can only call the same matchup once. Example: Player 1 calls Bills at Niners, then Player 1 can never choose these two teams ever again in the tournament. However, if Player 1 is playing another player that decides to call that matchup then that is allowed.
18. Third Place gets to pick the two teams played with in the Super Bowl. Coin Flip winner in the Super Bowl gets the first choice of which team or which controller first.