Upcoming Tecmo Tournaments
Categories See All →
Recent Status Updates
I want a nice guy #NameAGirlsFavoriteLie
Caltrain 151 now leaving Burlingame 16 minutes late. "Issues with a passenger."
New 2015 Tecmo Super Bowl ROM Rosters As Of 7/14/14 QBVIKINGS ROM
qbvikings - Jul 15 2014 12:52 PM
_________________ is killing me!
Dec 14 2011 07:35 PMYour rookie of the year vote should go to....
Oct 21 2009 01:58 PMyour favorite PT/TW smiley
Mar 30 2011 08:41 AM
Recent TopicsOther Games Today, 09:48 AMAs if spamming the Other Games board with historic RBI ROMs wasn't enough, here's one based on the Nippon Pro Japan baseball league. The top ten (out of twelve) teams are represented: Fukuoka Softbank Hawks, Orix Buffaloes, Hokkaido Nippon Ham Fighters, Chiba Lotte Marines, Saitama Se...
Full topic ›Other Games Today, 06:57 AMAnyone here play Bloodborne. Just my opinion, but right now I love this game. I liked Demon Souls, Dark Souls not so much, but really liked Dark Souls 2. I think Bloodborne kicks all their asses. Game is actually harder than those, and graphically much improved. The game mechani...
Full topic ›Other Games Today, 05:53 AMThis ROM is based on the 1998 baseball season in which both Mark McGwire and Sammy Sosa chased down and destroyed Roger Maris’ single-season homerun record. The teams included are the New York Yankees, Atlanta Braves, Houston Astros, San Diego Padres, Boston Red Sox, Chicago Cubs, Clevelan...
Full topic ›Online Leagues Lounge Yesterday, 11:52 PMI had a shitty time getting games in for a couple of weeks this past year in the middle of HSTL's season. I seem to have this reputation as a guy who is tough to get games in with. I'm the first guy in HSRL with all his games in. I have 3 total games left in classic and retro, one o...
Full topic ›Other Games Yesterday, 05:59 AMThe ten teams featured on this ROM are the Chicago White Stockings, St. Louis Browns, Detroit Wolverines, Pittsburgh Alleghenys, New York Giants, Brooklyn Greys, Philadelphia Quakers, Louisville Colonels, Boston Beaneaters, and the Cincinnati Red Stockings. Being just before the Deadball E...
Full topic ›0
Tecmo Super Bowl Tournament NES Texas 8/18/2012Texas tournaments
Date: Saturday 8/18/12
Time: 9:30 A.M.
Location: Carthage Twin Cinema
1120 W. Panola St.
Carthage, TX 75633
Contact Number to Register: (903) 754-7257 (Please Register as we are only taking 30 Players)
Cost: $25.00 to enter
This tournament shall be played on Tecmo Super Bowl on NES.
What you get for playing - Shirt - Drink - Popcorn - Guaranteed 3 Games Played - A chance at Trophy
1. Played on Original Nintendo Cartridge of Tecmo Super Bowl, no outside games allowed.
2. Played with Original NES Controllers, No Other Controllers Allowed, No Turbos, No Outside Controllers.
3. Coin Flip decides what teams are picked to play with. This means Coin Flip winner picks both teams to be played with.
4. Coin Flip Losers get to pick either, which team they want, or which controller. If they pick a team then the other player gets to choose which controller.
5. If a play happens that causes a game messup, such as blocked pass called sack, then you must just play it out. This is not the only example of what can happen.
6. No taking DL men and diving in on the QB.
7. No pressing buttons during coin toss.
8. You are allowed to sub players for other positions.
9. You are allowed to modify playbooks before the game.
10. You are allowed to coach other players during a game.
12. Players will break up into groups of four and play each other once during a robin-round style matchup. Each player shall be ranked after this from 1-20 based on Most Wins, with Points Diff as first tie breaker, and Total Yardage as second tie breaker.
11. Players will fill out a score sheet during the robin-round matchups to keep track of the Person they Played, Points Diff, and Total Yardage.
12. The top 20 players will play in a double elimination bracket.
13. First Place gets a trophy and money.
14. Second Place gets a trophy and smaller amount of money.
15. Third Place gets smallest amout of money.
16. First, Second, and Third place get automatic invites to the next tournament and shall not have to play robin-round.
17. Each player can only call the same matchup once. Example: Player 1 calls Bills at Niners, then Player 1 can never choose these two teams ever again in the tournament. However, if Player 1 is playing another player that decides to call that matchup then that is allowed.
18. Third Place gets to pick the two teams played with in the Super Bowl. Coin Flip winner in the Super Bowl gets the first choice of which team or which controller first.