Categories See All →
Recent Status Updates
St. Patrick #NameThatCamaro
RT @stefanpersson: Alcohol doesn't solve any problems, but then again, neither does milk.
RT @Chico923TheFan: So cool to wake up on a cold, mid-November Sunday w/ the Browns in 1st place and knowing it's not a fluke. Getting bett…
would love to see a tecmo franchise mode. have a FA pool like in TSB3 (done properly of course) and real life next gen players, Jameis and Super Mario. Player ages so they can retire, younger players could have some sort of way to increase attributes. it could be cool.
New 2015 Tecmo Super Bowl ROM Rosters As Of 7/14/14 QBVIKINGS ROM
qbvikings - Jul 15 2014 12:52 PM
_________________ is killing me!
Dec 14 2011 07:35 PMYour rookie of the year vote should go to....
Oct 21 2009 01:58 PMyour favorite PT/TW smiley
Mar 30 2011 08:41 AM
Recent TopicsOff-Topic 21 Nov 2014It's been along time!!! Just wanted to say what's up and that I'm back!!
Full topic ›Tecmo Super Bowl III 21 Nov 2014I seen somewhere on here where some of you guys said to get more realistic Sim stats and that u can't skip because teams are coded and they are preprogrammed no matter who's on the teams...does this mean you have to watch cpu vs cpu or can you just hit game start without using the wk skip featur...
Full topic ›Tecmo Super Bowl III 21 Nov 2014I created Bobby Taylor for the Eagles and replaced one of the backups with him, so he gets a lot of play in the nickel and dime. I didn't get any improvement points after the first game (even though he had a pick), so does anyone know if DBs improve when they're not in the base defense?
Full topic ›Online Leagues Lounge 20 Nov 2014Effective immediately! It's been a fun ride over the past 8 years but it's just no fun anymore. No need to get into anything specific cause I don't feel like reading all the drama that would follow. Good luck to everyone and thanks for the past 8 years. GG
Full topic ›0
Tecmo Super Bowl Tournament NES Texas 8/18/2012Texas tournaments
Date: Saturday 8/18/12
Time: 9:30 A.M.
Location: Carthage Twin Cinema
1120 W. Panola St.
Carthage, TX 75633
Contact Number to Register: (903) 754-7257 (Please Register as we are only taking 30 Players)
Cost: $25.00 to enter
This tournament shall be played on Tecmo Super Bowl on NES.
What you get for playing - Shirt - Drink - Popcorn - Guaranteed 3 Games Played - A chance at Trophy
1. Played on Original Nintendo Cartridge of Tecmo Super Bowl, no outside games allowed.
2. Played with Original NES Controllers, No Other Controllers Allowed, No Turbos, No Outside Controllers.
3. Coin Flip decides what teams are picked to play with. This means Coin Flip winner picks both teams to be played with.
4. Coin Flip Losers get to pick either, which team they want, or which controller. If they pick a team then the other player gets to choose which controller.
5. If a play happens that causes a game messup, such as blocked pass called sack, then you must just play it out. This is not the only example of what can happen.
6. No taking DL men and diving in on the QB.
7. No pressing buttons during coin toss.
8. You are allowed to sub players for other positions.
9. You are allowed to modify playbooks before the game.
10. You are allowed to coach other players during a game.
12. Players will break up into groups of four and play each other once during a robin-round style matchup. Each player shall be ranked after this from 1-20 based on Most Wins, with Points Diff as first tie breaker, and Total Yardage as second tie breaker.
11. Players will fill out a score sheet during the robin-round matchups to keep track of the Person they Played, Points Diff, and Total Yardage.
12. The top 20 players will play in a double elimination bracket.
13. First Place gets a trophy and money.
14. Second Place gets a trophy and smaller amount of money.
15. Third Place gets smallest amout of money.
16. First, Second, and Third place get automatic invites to the next tournament and shall not have to play robin-round.
17. Each player can only call the same matchup once. Example: Player 1 calls Bills at Niners, then Player 1 can never choose these two teams ever again in the tournament. However, if Player 1 is playing another player that decides to call that matchup then that is allowed.
18. Third Place gets to pick the two teams played with in the Super Bowl. Coin Flip winner in the Super Bowl gets the first choice of which team or which controller first.