Categories See All →
Recent Status Updates
Tecmo Super Bowl 3
Always looking for more players. If you somehow read this and you are near West Allis or anywhere in SE Wisconsin give me a text if you're looking for practice. 205-410-3023.
Will win a Super Bowl with Cleveland if Eric Metcalf stops fumbling.
_________________ is killing me!
Dec 14 2011 07:35 PMYour rookie of the year vote should go to....
Oct 21 2009 01:58 PMyour favorite PT/TW smiley
Mar 30 2011 08:41 AM
Recent TopicsOff-Topic 06 Mar 2014I need to copy this damn piece of paper into a file form to upload to a web site. Do I need a scanner to do this? Where do they do this? This is some STR8 up off-topic shit.
Full topic ›ROM Editing Discussion 05 Mar 2014Okay so, stay with me here, as a kid who grew up with Madden and who currently plays NBA 2K14 on my PS4, Tecmo is obsolete. It's gotten to the point where my friends refuse to play it even the MLF one(til I get it for the NES). I have a buttload of ideas to make Tecmo as TV-like as possible. They...
Full topic ›Tecmo Player's Circuit Online Lounge 05 Mar 2014It’s that time again!The 4th TPC March to Glory Tournament sign up period has begun. From now until March 15th you can sign up at either forum to state your interest in playing.The information:-Original Rom-Higher ranked seed (as determined by TPC Ranking) is the home team-Lower Seed (Away...
Full topic ›Live Tournaments 05 Mar 2014I still have to go over plans with my sparring partner Toolie, but as of now, we could have anywhere from 2 to as many as 5 hours to kill, up until about 5:00-5:30 cst on FRI evening, just before we grab Kamphuna from O'Hare, enroute to our trip to Madison! Anyone down for some Tecmo, with...
Full topic ›ROM Editing Discussion 05 Mar 2014I'm running into a weird glitch using TSBTool Supreme... I'm working on a custom season rom for myself, nothing fancy, I like to have various years to play with. The one I'm working on right now is losely based on the 1994 season. I'm using Kreb's TSC though, because I love it. ...
Full topic ›0
Tecmo Super Bowl Tournament NES Texas 8/18/2012Texas tournaments
Date: Saturday 8/18/12
Time: 9:30 A.M.
Location: Carthage Twin Cinema
1120 W. Panola St.
Carthage, TX 75633
Contact Number to Register: (903) 754-7257 (Please Register as we are only taking 30 Players)
Cost: $25.00 to enter
This tournament shall be played on Tecmo Super Bowl on NES.
What you get for playing - Shirt - Drink - Popcorn - Guaranteed 3 Games Played - A chance at Trophy
1. Played on Original Nintendo Cartridge of Tecmo Super Bowl, no outside games allowed.
2. Played with Original NES Controllers, No Other Controllers Allowed, No Turbos, No Outside Controllers.
3. Coin Flip decides what teams are picked to play with. This means Coin Flip winner picks both teams to be played with.
4. Coin Flip Losers get to pick either, which team they want, or which controller. If they pick a team then the other player gets to choose which controller.
5. If a play happens that causes a game messup, such as blocked pass called sack, then you must just play it out. This is not the only example of what can happen.
6. No taking DL men and diving in on the QB.
7. No pressing buttons during coin toss.
8. You are allowed to sub players for other positions.
9. You are allowed to modify playbooks before the game.
10. You are allowed to coach other players during a game.
12. Players will break up into groups of four and play each other once during a robin-round style matchup. Each player shall be ranked after this from 1-20 based on Most Wins, with Points Diff as first tie breaker, and Total Yardage as second tie breaker.
11. Players will fill out a score sheet during the robin-round matchups to keep track of the Person they Played, Points Diff, and Total Yardage.
12. The top 20 players will play in a double elimination bracket.
13. First Place gets a trophy and money.
14. Second Place gets a trophy and smaller amount of money.
15. Third Place gets smallest amout of money.
16. First, Second, and Third place get automatic invites to the next tournament and shall not have to play robin-round.
17. Each player can only call the same matchup once. Example: Player 1 calls Bills at Niners, then Player 1 can never choose these two teams ever again in the tournament. However, if Player 1 is playing another player that decides to call that matchup then that is allowed.
18. Third Place gets to pick the two teams played with in the Super Bowl. Coin Flip winner in the Super Bowl gets the first choice of which team or which controller first.