Categories See All →
Recent Status Updates
Lets goooo heattt
RT @nickmanes1: Krampstein, a Krampus-themed Rammstein cover band, is a thing that exists.
Still check here, don't have much to contribute though. Still working on Roms and such.
RT @UberFacts: Since 2005, donkeys in Britain have been required to have a passport.
New 2015 Tecmo Super Bowl ROM Rosters As Of 7/14/14 QBVIKINGS ROM
qbvikings - Jul 15 2014 12:52 PM
_________________ is killing me!
Dec 14 2011 07:35 PMYour rookie of the year vote should go to....
Oct 21 2009 01:58 PMyour favorite PT/TW smiley
Mar 30 2011 08:41 AM
Recent TopicsROM Editing Discussion Today, 03:26 PMI've been working on a 24 team rom and all has been going well...until now. I noticed that changing the pro bowl roster in TSBTool or TSBGM does nothing in game. I checked the hex code for the pro bowl rosters (x32853 for AFC and x328FF for NFC) and it reflects the changes...
Full topic ›Tecmo Super Bowl - NES Today, 09:59 AMDo play action passes fool the computer, or do they just present an easier opportunity for the computer to sack you?
Full topic ›Tecmo Super Bowl I Yesterday, 03:13 PMIn snes version on the TSB tool supreme when you go into advance how do you change the inform colors? It doesn't say uniform like it does when editing a NES rom..any feedback would be helpful..Wanna change the dolphins pants from orange to white
Full topic ›Tecmo Super Bowl - NES Yesterday, 06:55 AMIs the computer more likely to choose a running play on defense against you on 1st or second down? Are they more likely to choose a passing play on 3rd down? How about on offense? Is the computer more likely to choose runs on 1st and 2nd down and passes on 3rd?
Full topic ›Tecmo Super Bowl III Yesterday, 01:26 AMThe Tecmo Legacy League is getting deep into its fifth season, and it's got a new home: http://scottzolak.co...egacy/index.php This season, we've started a podcast. Issued each week of the season, the pod comes out each two weeks in real time. Follow the site for updates
Full topic ›0
Tecmo Super Bowl Tournament NES Texas 8/18/2012Texas tournaments
Date: Saturday 8/18/12
Time: 9:30 A.M.
Location: Carthage Twin Cinema
1120 W. Panola St.
Carthage, TX 75633
Contact Number to Register: (903) 754-7257 (Please Register as we are only taking 30 Players)
Cost: $25.00 to enter
This tournament shall be played on Tecmo Super Bowl on NES.
What you get for playing - Shirt - Drink - Popcorn - Guaranteed 3 Games Played - A chance at Trophy
1. Played on Original Nintendo Cartridge of Tecmo Super Bowl, no outside games allowed.
2. Played with Original NES Controllers, No Other Controllers Allowed, No Turbos, No Outside Controllers.
3. Coin Flip decides what teams are picked to play with. This means Coin Flip winner picks both teams to be played with.
4. Coin Flip Losers get to pick either, which team they want, or which controller. If they pick a team then the other player gets to choose which controller.
5. If a play happens that causes a game messup, such as blocked pass called sack, then you must just play it out. This is not the only example of what can happen.
6. No taking DL men and diving in on the QB.
7. No pressing buttons during coin toss.
8. You are allowed to sub players for other positions.
9. You are allowed to modify playbooks before the game.
10. You are allowed to coach other players during a game.
12. Players will break up into groups of four and play each other once during a robin-round style matchup. Each player shall be ranked after this from 1-20 based on Most Wins, with Points Diff as first tie breaker, and Total Yardage as second tie breaker.
11. Players will fill out a score sheet during the robin-round matchups to keep track of the Person they Played, Points Diff, and Total Yardage.
12. The top 20 players will play in a double elimination bracket.
13. First Place gets a trophy and money.
14. Second Place gets a trophy and smaller amount of money.
15. Third Place gets smallest amout of money.
16. First, Second, and Third place get automatic invites to the next tournament and shall not have to play robin-round.
17. Each player can only call the same matchup once. Example: Player 1 calls Bills at Niners, then Player 1 can never choose these two teams ever again in the tournament. However, if Player 1 is playing another player that decides to call that matchup then that is allowed.
18. Third Place gets to pick the two teams played with in the Super Bowl. Coin Flip winner in the Super Bowl gets the first choice of which team or which controller first.