Upcoming Tecmo Tournaments
Categories See All →
Recent Status Updates
Caught the elevator right before the doors closed. The guy in there absolutely lets one rip. Can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing.
_________________ is killing me!
Dec 14 2011 07:35 PMyoutube video of mig vs jesusluvs (playoffs) epic game
Apr 03 2015 10:20 PMYour rookie of the year vote should go to....
Oct 21 2009 01:58 PM
Recent TopicsOff-Topic 02 Jul 2015Hey guys. My name is Jeff Essink and I live in Altoona, IA. My buddy and I are looking for some die hard Tecmo Super Bowl players in this area that we can get together and play. We are both planning on entering the live tourneys in Dubuque this year and Madison next year. I used to be an Onli...
Full topic ›ROM Editing Discussion 30 Jun 2015Is there a way to get numbers in a players name? I run a fantasy league and I have had issues with players needing numbers in their names (like "Henchman 21" or "HAL 9000" or "Scotty 2 Hotty"). Any help is appreciated or any guidance that might point me in the right direction. Thanks The...
Full topic ›Other Games 29 Jun 2015Haven't seen one in a while - easily my favorite baseball game...Does anyone know if there's any recent updates to a modern ROM? Thanks!
Full topic ›Off-Topic 29 Jun 2015http://www.news.gate...atching-youtube
Full topic ›0
Tecmo Super Bowl Tournament NES Texas 8/18/2012Texas tournaments
Date: Saturday 8/18/12
Time: 9:30 A.M.
Location: Carthage Twin Cinema
1120 W. Panola St.
Carthage, TX 75633
Contact Number to Register: (903) 754-7257 (Please Register as we are only taking 30 Players)
Cost: $25.00 to enter
This tournament shall be played on Tecmo Super Bowl on NES.
What you get for playing - Shirt - Drink - Popcorn - Guaranteed 3 Games Played - A chance at Trophy
1. Played on Original Nintendo Cartridge of Tecmo Super Bowl, no outside games allowed.
2. Played with Original NES Controllers, No Other Controllers Allowed, No Turbos, No Outside Controllers.
3. Coin Flip decides what teams are picked to play with. This means Coin Flip winner picks both teams to be played with.
4. Coin Flip Losers get to pick either, which team they want, or which controller. If they pick a team then the other player gets to choose which controller.
5. If a play happens that causes a game messup, such as blocked pass called sack, then you must just play it out. This is not the only example of what can happen.
6. No taking DL men and diving in on the QB.
7. No pressing buttons during coin toss.
8. You are allowed to sub players for other positions.
9. You are allowed to modify playbooks before the game.
10. You are allowed to coach other players during a game.
12. Players will break up into groups of four and play each other once during a robin-round style matchup. Each player shall be ranked after this from 1-20 based on Most Wins, with Points Diff as first tie breaker, and Total Yardage as second tie breaker.
11. Players will fill out a score sheet during the robin-round matchups to keep track of the Person they Played, Points Diff, and Total Yardage.
12. The top 20 players will play in a double elimination bracket.
13. First Place gets a trophy and money.
14. Second Place gets a trophy and smaller amount of money.
15. Third Place gets smallest amout of money.
16. First, Second, and Third place get automatic invites to the next tournament and shall not have to play robin-round.
17. Each player can only call the same matchup once. Example: Player 1 calls Bills at Niners, then Player 1 can never choose these two teams ever again in the tournament. However, if Player 1 is playing another player that decides to call that matchup then that is allowed.
18. Third Place gets to pick the two teams played with in the Super Bowl. Coin Flip winner in the Super Bowl gets the first choice of which team or which controller first.