Upcoming Tecmo Tournaments
Categories See All →
Recent Status Updates
RT @LeslieWeller: Ronda Rousey put her to shame 💀https://t.co/qNeMUYj54V”
The egg obviously came before the chicken. That's why we eat eggs for breakfast and chicken for dinner.
New 2015 Tecmo Super Bowl ROM Rosters As Of 7/14/14 QBVIKINGS ROM
qbvikings - Jul 15 2014 12:52 PM
_________________ is killing me!
Dec 14 2011 07:35 PMYour rookie of the year vote should go to....
Oct 21 2009 01:58 PMyour favorite PT/TW smiley
Mar 30 2011 08:41 AM
Recent TopicsUpload/Download Yesterday, 05:25 PMYou know what's up. This is what real NFL players do in the offseason: they play 7-on-7 football without helmets, on a 50-yard asphalt/concrete street. Choose from one of the best 16 NFL teams from the 2014-2015 NFL season. Can you survive the fight? I doubt it, but...
Full topic ›Live Tournaments Yesterday, 04:40 AMTecmo Indy I It is my pleasure to announce the inaugural Tecmo Indy I! Date: June 6, 2015 Place: Books&Brews,9402 Uptown Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46256 Time: Sign-In/Registration Begins At 11 a.m. Registration Cost: $20. Tournament Size: Aiming for 32 but can have a max of 40. Pr...
Full topic ›Upload/Download 27 Feb 2015This is an update to the 32-team Tecmo Bowl rom, updating the title, opening crawl, and team select screen graphics. I've also inserted various other graphics in the rom file in case an enterprising hacker would like to further change the rom. This rom is meant to be a base for future OG T...
Full topic ›Off-Topic 27 Feb 2015I keep hearing about this darn dress!! Is it blue and black, or gold and white? I saw blue and gold I'm different.
Full topic ›Off-Topic 27 Feb 2015Hello: I'm looking to purchase a classic-style NES controller, non-usb. Can anyone recommend an online source for responsive controllers that can handle the rigors of constant Tecmo abuse? I've purchased controllers online and none of them have worked well out of the box. Any suggestions y...
Full topic ›0
Tecmo Super Bowl Tournament NES Texas 8/18/2012Texas tournaments
Date: Saturday 8/18/12
Time: 9:30 A.M.
Location: Carthage Twin Cinema
1120 W. Panola St.
Carthage, TX 75633
Contact Number to Register: (903) 754-7257 (Please Register as we are only taking 30 Players)
Cost: $25.00 to enter
This tournament shall be played on Tecmo Super Bowl on NES.
What you get for playing - Shirt - Drink - Popcorn - Guaranteed 3 Games Played - A chance at Trophy
1. Played on Original Nintendo Cartridge of Tecmo Super Bowl, no outside games allowed.
2. Played with Original NES Controllers, No Other Controllers Allowed, No Turbos, No Outside Controllers.
3. Coin Flip decides what teams are picked to play with. This means Coin Flip winner picks both teams to be played with.
4. Coin Flip Losers get to pick either, which team they want, or which controller. If they pick a team then the other player gets to choose which controller.
5. If a play happens that causes a game messup, such as blocked pass called sack, then you must just play it out. This is not the only example of what can happen.
6. No taking DL men and diving in on the QB.
7. No pressing buttons during coin toss.
8. You are allowed to sub players for other positions.
9. You are allowed to modify playbooks before the game.
10. You are allowed to coach other players during a game.
12. Players will break up into groups of four and play each other once during a robin-round style matchup. Each player shall be ranked after this from 1-20 based on Most Wins, with Points Diff as first tie breaker, and Total Yardage as second tie breaker.
11. Players will fill out a score sheet during the robin-round matchups to keep track of the Person they Played, Points Diff, and Total Yardage.
12. The top 20 players will play in a double elimination bracket.
13. First Place gets a trophy and money.
14. Second Place gets a trophy and smaller amount of money.
15. Third Place gets smallest amout of money.
16. First, Second, and Third place get automatic invites to the next tournament and shall not have to play robin-round.
17. Each player can only call the same matchup once. Example: Player 1 calls Bills at Niners, then Player 1 can never choose these two teams ever again in the tournament. However, if Player 1 is playing another player that decides to call that matchup then that is allowed.
18. Third Place gets to pick the two teams played with in the Super Bowl. Coin Flip winner in the Super Bowl gets the first choice of which team or which controller first.