Upcoming Tecmo Tournaments
Categories See All →
_________________ is killing me!
Dec 14 2011 07:35 PMYour rookie of the year vote should go to....
Oct 21 2009 01:58 PMyour favorite PT/TW smiley
Mar 30 2011 08:41 AM
Recent TopicsROM Editing Discussion 12 Dec 2013Hey all: I been hard at work on my next Tecmo Rom Hack (TFO 2014) and after doing the Preseason I noticed 2 weird things with the rom. These arn't game breaking but just annoying and am hoping someone can tell me how to correct them. My first issue is that sometimes (but not all the...
Full topic ›Off-Topic 12 Dec 2013We had a thread in the HSTL forum that seemed to garner some interest, so here goes. Please post your 3 favorite cards. Doesn't matter if they're great game cards or if you like the artwork or what... Just whatever are your favorites! Mine are probably weaksauce but I only...
Full topic ›Off-Topic 12 Dec 2013Man Applies For UND Head Coach Job, Cites Playing Madden As Experience http://deadspin.com/...adde-1481626884 My football philosophy is basically an attacking one. We're going to give AIR RAID a whole new definition. Theoretically how many times do you think a team can pass...
Full topic ›Tecmo Super Bowl - NES 11 Dec 2013So I was playing with Carther's Rose Bowl ROM against the CPU and I had something really weird happen that I've never seen before in TSB. I was playing as Michigan State against Wisconsin. I had them backed up in their own end on 3rd down, and I came at Russel Wilson with Denicos All...
Full topic ›Tecmo Super Bowl - NES 11 Dec 2013Hopefully this hasn't been discussed a ton, but I did a search and couldn't find anything. I'm sure its just coincidence, but sometimes the cpu will call the same play several times in a row.. and it just seems so interesting that the one time I finally bite on it they run the same fo...
Full topic ›0
Tecmo Super Bowl Tournament NES Texas 8/18/2012Texas tournaments
Date: Saturday 8/18/12
Time: 9:30 A.M.
Location: Carthage Twin Cinema
1120 W. Panola St.
Carthage, TX 75633
Contact Number to Register: (903) 754-7257 (Please Register as we are only taking 30 Players)
Cost: $25.00 to enter
This tournament shall be played on Tecmo Super Bowl on NES.
What you get for playing - Shirt - Drink - Popcorn - Guaranteed 3 Games Played - A chance at Trophy
1. Played on Original Nintendo Cartridge of Tecmo Super Bowl, no outside games allowed.
2. Played with Original NES Controllers, No Other Controllers Allowed, No Turbos, No Outside Controllers.
3. Coin Flip decides what teams are picked to play with. This means Coin Flip winner picks both teams to be played with.
4. Coin Flip Losers get to pick either, which team they want, or which controller. If they pick a team then the other player gets to choose which controller.
5. If a play happens that causes a game messup, such as blocked pass called sack, then you must just play it out. This is not the only example of what can happen.
6. No taking DL men and diving in on the QB.
7. No pressing buttons during coin toss.
8. You are allowed to sub players for other positions.
9. You are allowed to modify playbooks before the game.
10. You are allowed to coach other players during a game.
12. Players will break up into groups of four and play each other once during a robin-round style matchup. Each player shall be ranked after this from 1-20 based on Most Wins, with Points Diff as first tie breaker, and Total Yardage as second tie breaker.
11. Players will fill out a score sheet during the robin-round matchups to keep track of the Person they Played, Points Diff, and Total Yardage.
12. The top 20 players will play in a double elimination bracket.
13. First Place gets a trophy and money.
14. Second Place gets a trophy and smaller amount of money.
15. Third Place gets smallest amout of money.
16. First, Second, and Third place get automatic invites to the next tournament and shall not have to play robin-round.
17. Each player can only call the same matchup once. Example: Player 1 calls Bills at Niners, then Player 1 can never choose these two teams ever again in the tournament. However, if Player 1 is playing another player that decides to call that matchup then that is allowed.
18. Third Place gets to pick the two teams played with in the Super Bowl. Coin Flip winner in the Super Bowl gets the first choice of which team or which controller first.