Upcoming Tecmo Tournaments
Categories See All →
Recent Status Updates
This city is gorgeous. https://t.co/pAD1MMYBhE
I see that BGS is putting the auto grades on the back. I don't understand why they want to make people turn the slab over to find out.
_________________ is killing me!
Dec 14 2011 07:35 PMyoutube video of mig vs jesusluvs (playoffs) epic game
Apr 03 2015 10:20 PMYour rookie of the year vote should go to....
Oct 21 2009 01:58 PM
Recent TopicsEditors/Emulation 22 May 2015Nestopia stopped working for me. When I load it (with or without a ROM), I just get a blank screen and have to force quit. I have Yosemite so I can't use an older emulator like FCEUX. And it's a work computer so I can't be too creative. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Nestopia, but I get...
Full topic ›Online Leagues Lounge 21 May 2015http://www.tecmo.us/...?f=1410&t=46521
Full topic ›Tecmo Super Bowl - NES 21 May 2015Emulators work by delaying your input a certain amount of frames so that it has time to reach the other player for processing. Imagine you could do a perfect onsides on console every time (kickbar full black). Here is when the kickbar would be if you didn't try and adjust your press based on the...
Full topic ›Online Leagues Lounge 21 May 2015i have 4 teams that are 4-4 in the same div 2 of the teams went 2-1 and the other 2 went 1-2 withing the group. what 2 get in?
Full topic ›Online Leagues Lounge 21 May 2015I think I figured out the key to this after watching Regulator's latest game in HSRL against Diaz. Reg has a BJ Tolliver type QB with high PS and low PC. Other owners like Daboys, Gonick, etc. have been successful with low PC QBs as well. So anyway, I noticed that Reg had a play...
Full topic ›0
Tecmo Super Bowl Tournament NES Texas 8/18/2012Texas tournaments
Date: Saturday 8/18/12
Time: 9:30 A.M.
Location: Carthage Twin Cinema
1120 W. Panola St.
Carthage, TX 75633
Contact Number to Register: (903) 754-7257 (Please Register as we are only taking 30 Players)
Cost: $25.00 to enter
This tournament shall be played on Tecmo Super Bowl on NES.
What you get for playing - Shirt - Drink - Popcorn - Guaranteed 3 Games Played - A chance at Trophy
1. Played on Original Nintendo Cartridge of Tecmo Super Bowl, no outside games allowed.
2. Played with Original NES Controllers, No Other Controllers Allowed, No Turbos, No Outside Controllers.
3. Coin Flip decides what teams are picked to play with. This means Coin Flip winner picks both teams to be played with.
4. Coin Flip Losers get to pick either, which team they want, or which controller. If they pick a team then the other player gets to choose which controller.
5. If a play happens that causes a game messup, such as blocked pass called sack, then you must just play it out. This is not the only example of what can happen.
6. No taking DL men and diving in on the QB.
7. No pressing buttons during coin toss.
8. You are allowed to sub players for other positions.
9. You are allowed to modify playbooks before the game.
10. You are allowed to coach other players during a game.
12. Players will break up into groups of four and play each other once during a robin-round style matchup. Each player shall be ranked after this from 1-20 based on Most Wins, with Points Diff as first tie breaker, and Total Yardage as second tie breaker.
11. Players will fill out a score sheet during the robin-round matchups to keep track of the Person they Played, Points Diff, and Total Yardage.
12. The top 20 players will play in a double elimination bracket.
13. First Place gets a trophy and money.
14. Second Place gets a trophy and smaller amount of money.
15. Third Place gets smallest amout of money.
16. First, Second, and Third place get automatic invites to the next tournament and shall not have to play robin-round.
17. Each player can only call the same matchup once. Example: Player 1 calls Bills at Niners, then Player 1 can never choose these two teams ever again in the tournament. However, if Player 1 is playing another player that decides to call that matchup then that is allowed.
18. Third Place gets to pick the two teams played with in the Super Bowl. Coin Flip winner in the Super Bowl gets the first choice of which team or which controller first.