Categories See All →
Recent Status Updates
Got my question answered! And got a ton of great info. Of course it led to additional questions....
ESPN needs to do a special on the sick minds of TecmoBowlers. Honestly 80% of them are morons with no life.
I love Dropbox because it makes it easier to share files with my friends https://t.co/htkyIPlzzc
_________________ is killing me!
Dec 14 2011 07:35 PMYour rookie of the year vote should go to....
Oct 21 2009 01:58 PMyour favorite PT/TW smiley
Mar 30 2011 08:41 AM
Recent TopicsOff-Topic Yesterday, 07:30 PMDropping at a store near you on April 25, 2014
Full topic ›Online Leagues Lounge 21 Apr 2014Can anyone give me some info on this? I know to use Wine, but not sure how...
Full topic ›Tecmo Super Bowl III 21 Apr 2014(I have attached the Book of Armanents file that the NFTGL uses for determining player/team value) Certainly everyone has their favorite team in the NFL and their favorite teams in the game when they play their buddies. But who is the best? The top 5 teams in the attached fil...
Full topic ›Off-Topic 21 Apr 2014Facebook video link (should be available to the public): https://www.facebook...762956787062846
Full topic ›ROM Editing Discussion 20 Apr 2014I'm sorry if this has been answered before. I searched the forum but couldn't find the answer to this. At 01fd7c the team locations start followed by team names. Where are the variable lengths for theses values set? I'm just using a copy of the tpc_original.nes rom.
Full topic ›0
Tecmo Super Bowl Tournament NES Texas 8/18/2012Texas tournaments
Date: Saturday 8/18/12
Time: 9:30 A.M.
Location: Carthage Twin Cinema
1120 W. Panola St.
Carthage, TX 75633
Contact Number to Register: (903) 754-7257 (Please Register as we are only taking 30 Players)
Cost: $25.00 to enter
This tournament shall be played on Tecmo Super Bowl on NES.
What you get for playing - Shirt - Drink - Popcorn - Guaranteed 3 Games Played - A chance at Trophy
1. Played on Original Nintendo Cartridge of Tecmo Super Bowl, no outside games allowed.
2. Played with Original NES Controllers, No Other Controllers Allowed, No Turbos, No Outside Controllers.
3. Coin Flip decides what teams are picked to play with. This means Coin Flip winner picks both teams to be played with.
4. Coin Flip Losers get to pick either, which team they want, or which controller. If they pick a team then the other player gets to choose which controller.
5. If a play happens that causes a game messup, such as blocked pass called sack, then you must just play it out. This is not the only example of what can happen.
6. No taking DL men and diving in on the QB.
7. No pressing buttons during coin toss.
8. You are allowed to sub players for other positions.
9. You are allowed to modify playbooks before the game.
10. You are allowed to coach other players during a game.
12. Players will break up into groups of four and play each other once during a robin-round style matchup. Each player shall be ranked after this from 1-20 based on Most Wins, with Points Diff as first tie breaker, and Total Yardage as second tie breaker.
11. Players will fill out a score sheet during the robin-round matchups to keep track of the Person they Played, Points Diff, and Total Yardage.
12. The top 20 players will play in a double elimination bracket.
13. First Place gets a trophy and money.
14. Second Place gets a trophy and smaller amount of money.
15. Third Place gets smallest amout of money.
16. First, Second, and Third place get automatic invites to the next tournament and shall not have to play robin-round.
17. Each player can only call the same matchup once. Example: Player 1 calls Bills at Niners, then Player 1 can never choose these two teams ever again in the tournament. However, if Player 1 is playing another player that decides to call that matchup then that is allowed.
18. Third Place gets to pick the two teams played with in the Super Bowl. Coin Flip winner in the Super Bowl gets the first choice of which team or which controller first.