Upcoming Tecmo Tournaments
Categories See All →
Recent Status Updates
http://t.co/EEOjtquFut Anybody have $600 they can loan me?
A masculine black man to America is just a "thug" smh
New 2015 Tecmo Super Bowl ROM Rosters As Of 7/14/14 QBVIKINGS ROM
qbvikings - Jul 15 2014 12:52 PM
_________________ is killing me!
Dec 14 2011 07:35 PMYour rookie of the year vote should go to....
Oct 21 2009 01:58 PMyour favorite PT/TW smiley
Mar 30 2011 08:41 AM
Recent TopicsOnline Leagues Lounge 27 Jan 2015The High Speed Retro League, a combination of ideas from the HSTL and WTF:Retro, has officially been launched. Follow the link attached to read about the league and sign up if interested. High Speed Retro League
Full topic ›ROM Editing Discussion 27 Jan 2015Can someone tell me how to apply text and data files PLEASE!!! Bare with me i'm just starting out!!!
Full topic ›Tecmo Super Bowl - NES 27 Jan 2015He's a really good RB. He seems to catch the ball well, and he's got good speed. I'd say he's just as good as Johnny Johnson. . PS: They should bring back the orange uniforms. They look nice.
Full topic ›Tecmo Super Bowl III 27 Jan 2015For those of you that like following the NFTGL and watching our games. We are again live streaming our entire season/weekend and we start in 10 days. Streaming kicks off at 12pm on Friday Feb 6th and will continue non-stop until we complete the season on Sunday evening. Come...
Full topic ›0
Tecmo Super Bowl Tournament NES Texas 8/18/2012Texas tournaments
Date: Saturday 8/18/12
Time: 9:30 A.M.
Location: Carthage Twin Cinema
1120 W. Panola St.
Carthage, TX 75633
Contact Number to Register: (903) 754-7257 (Please Register as we are only taking 30 Players)
Cost: $25.00 to enter
This tournament shall be played on Tecmo Super Bowl on NES.
What you get for playing - Shirt - Drink - Popcorn - Guaranteed 3 Games Played - A chance at Trophy
1. Played on Original Nintendo Cartridge of Tecmo Super Bowl, no outside games allowed.
2. Played with Original NES Controllers, No Other Controllers Allowed, No Turbos, No Outside Controllers.
3. Coin Flip decides what teams are picked to play with. This means Coin Flip winner picks both teams to be played with.
4. Coin Flip Losers get to pick either, which team they want, or which controller. If they pick a team then the other player gets to choose which controller.
5. If a play happens that causes a game messup, such as blocked pass called sack, then you must just play it out. This is not the only example of what can happen.
6. No taking DL men and diving in on the QB.
7. No pressing buttons during coin toss.
8. You are allowed to sub players for other positions.
9. You are allowed to modify playbooks before the game.
10. You are allowed to coach other players during a game.
12. Players will break up into groups of four and play each other once during a robin-round style matchup. Each player shall be ranked after this from 1-20 based on Most Wins, with Points Diff as first tie breaker, and Total Yardage as second tie breaker.
11. Players will fill out a score sheet during the robin-round matchups to keep track of the Person they Played, Points Diff, and Total Yardage.
12. The top 20 players will play in a double elimination bracket.
13. First Place gets a trophy and money.
14. Second Place gets a trophy and smaller amount of money.
15. Third Place gets smallest amout of money.
16. First, Second, and Third place get automatic invites to the next tournament and shall not have to play robin-round.
17. Each player can only call the same matchup once. Example: Player 1 calls Bills at Niners, then Player 1 can never choose these two teams ever again in the tournament. However, if Player 1 is playing another player that decides to call that matchup then that is allowed.
18. Third Place gets to pick the two teams played with in the Super Bowl. Coin Flip winner in the Super Bowl gets the first choice of which team or which controller first.