Upcoming Tecmo Tournaments
Categories See All →
Recent Status Updates
ニホンミツバチのはちみつ食べたい。（はちみつの日） #Honeybee 🐝
Officially the tallest in my house 👌
_________________ is killing me!
Dec 14 2011 07:35 PMyoutube video of mig vs jesusluvs (playoffs) epic game
Apr 03 2015 10:20 PMYour rookie of the year vote should go to....
Oct 21 2009 01:58 PM
Recent TopicsROM Editing Discussion Today, 02:40 PMSo I have been working on a custom NCAA rom. I have almost finished but the Battery Pack is not working. I know I have Nestopia set correctly as all my other roms save when I turn emulator on/off. I also know that it works to manually save the state and pick the season up whe...
Full topic ›Tecmo Super Bowl - NES Today, 10:30 AMI know many people who have shown off ridiculous skill with certain players in the game. Bo Jackson is always the first to be mentioned, but thanks to this forum I see Johnny Johnson, Barry Sanders and others get mentioned pretty heavily. Show us your moves! As it says in the video...
Full topic ›Tecmo Super Bowl - NES Yesterday, 09:46 PMHey guys that created the most recent TSB game for last season, I have a burning question for you guys: Can you please create a custom made cartridge containing each of the 32 teams of today, but with the frachises' best year of that team, and here is an example; Seattle Seahawks = 2013 is...
Full topic ›Off-Topic Yesterday, 01:00 AMI'm finishing up converting Pro Strategy Football and PSF Career to Android! It did mean rewriting every single screen, but in the process, I also moved away from a database to in-memory arrays, making it incredibly fast! You can sim a whole season in mere seconds now, if you're so inclined! I've...
Full topic ›Download Support 31 Jul 2015File Name: Bad News Baseball: Under The LightsFile Submitter: wilefFile Submitted: 31 Jul 2015File Category: Misc ROMs This is a 'night mode' hack of Bad News Baseball. No player data has been edited, so it is a true BNB playing experience with only graphical enhancements. MLB plays...
Full topic ›0
Tecmo Super Bowl Tournament NES Texas 8/18/2012Texas tournaments
Date: Saturday 8/18/12
Time: 9:30 A.M.
Location: Carthage Twin Cinema
1120 W. Panola St.
Carthage, TX 75633
Contact Number to Register: (903) 754-7257 (Please Register as we are only taking 30 Players)
Cost: $25.00 to enter
This tournament shall be played on Tecmo Super Bowl on NES.
What you get for playing - Shirt - Drink - Popcorn - Guaranteed 3 Games Played - A chance at Trophy
1. Played on Original Nintendo Cartridge of Tecmo Super Bowl, no outside games allowed.
2. Played with Original NES Controllers, No Other Controllers Allowed, No Turbos, No Outside Controllers.
3. Coin Flip decides what teams are picked to play with. This means Coin Flip winner picks both teams to be played with.
4. Coin Flip Losers get to pick either, which team they want, or which controller. If they pick a team then the other player gets to choose which controller.
5. If a play happens that causes a game messup, such as blocked pass called sack, then you must just play it out. This is not the only example of what can happen.
6. No taking DL men and diving in on the QB.
7. No pressing buttons during coin toss.
8. You are allowed to sub players for other positions.
9. You are allowed to modify playbooks before the game.
10. You are allowed to coach other players during a game.
12. Players will break up into groups of four and play each other once during a robin-round style matchup. Each player shall be ranked after this from 1-20 based on Most Wins, with Points Diff as first tie breaker, and Total Yardage as second tie breaker.
11. Players will fill out a score sheet during the robin-round matchups to keep track of the Person they Played, Points Diff, and Total Yardage.
12. The top 20 players will play in a double elimination bracket.
13. First Place gets a trophy and money.
14. Second Place gets a trophy and smaller amount of money.
15. Third Place gets smallest amout of money.
16. First, Second, and Third place get automatic invites to the next tournament and shall not have to play robin-round.
17. Each player can only call the same matchup once. Example: Player 1 calls Bills at Niners, then Player 1 can never choose these two teams ever again in the tournament. However, if Player 1 is playing another player that decides to call that matchup then that is allowed.
18. Third Place gets to pick the two teams played with in the Super Bowl. Coin Flip winner in the Super Bowl gets the first choice of which team or which controller first.